Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: What kind of person does this?

[ QUOTE ]
dude I think you need anger management counseling as well as ethnic sensitivity training.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative. Slight irritation over two lazy women does not mean I need to enroll myself in anger management classes. Haul your own groceries out unless you have a legitimate need for help. Ethnic sensitivity training? My wife is chinese and would agree with me that chinese people tend to be extremely frugal. I worked as a mechanic and one of the funniest guys I worked with was chinese. He would always complain about having to work on a chinese owned vehicle because of their inherent cheapness. It was hilarious to watch him piss and moan about it.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude I think you need anger management counseling as well as ethnic sensitivity training.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative. Slight irritation over two lazy women does not mean I need to enroll myself in anger management classes. Haul your own groceries out unless you have a legitimate need for help. Ethnic sensitivity training? My wife is chinese and would agree with me that chinese people tend to be extremely frugal. I worked as a mechanic and one of the funniest guys I worked with was chinese. He would always complain about having to work on a chinese owned vehicle because of their inherent cheapness. It was hilarious to watch him piss and moan about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows that ( in general) Asians and the blacks are cheap and don't tip. I am a Caublanasian, so its okay for me to say this.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows that ( in general) Asians and the blacks are cheap and don't tip. I am a Caublanasian, so its okay for me to say this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe the term is "clackacao-clackacao"
Old 09-08-2005, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the shoe fits...
Old 09-08-2005, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chinese women are small and weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

[/ QUOTE ]

and cheap--no tip for the gopher who hauled their groceries out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody I've known who worked for a grocery store (sample size for number of different stores: 2) has not been allowed to accept tips for schlepping the groceries out to the car.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. We don't accept tips. I don't know any supermarket chain that allows this.

2. If you had to wait longer for the chinese women to be helped out, the people running the store are morons. you should be scanned through while someone comes over.