Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Do You Take This Prop Bet?

I'll back you to take the bet (up to $50). If you win we chop it 50-50. If you lose then I lose $50 and you lose nothing. The only caveat is that you have to videotape the event and you have to post a link to it on 2+2 or at least have it available via bitorrent for all to download.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:34 PM

Looking back on this thread, we really blew it. The correct response was take the bet and put your life savings on it.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking back on this thread, we really blew it. The correct response was take the bet and put your life savings on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's all remember this in a couple weeks. Don't [censored] it up this time!
Old 08-08-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's all remember this in a couple weeks. Don't [censored] it up this time!

[/ QUOTE ]

where was Bad Advice Guy when we needed him?
Old 08-08-2005, 01:45 PM

i took this bet with skim milk once. i couldn't do it because one of the stipulations was no crapping during the hour. i had ~4 oz left. argh, so close!!
Old 08-08-2005, 02:00 PM

i completed this bet (for $100) when i was 19 - with 1% milk. there was no vomit stipulation after the gallon was gone, just no vomitting during the hour. i took two half gallons (rotating them in and out of the freezer), and just paced myself...it wasn't nearly as hard as everyone here says it is...however, I absolutely blew chunks about 40 min after completing the bet.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:33 PM

I'd take action on one of my friends doing skim milk in half an hour, no vomiting for another half hour after finishing. We might be up for 2% in an hour also.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:30 PM

I've seen this bet go down several times, and the results are always hilarious. Projectile vomiting after about 3/4 of a gallon. Like clockwork. One guy got it all down, but he "paid the price" worse than the others. He also began blowing chunks about ten minutes later.

If you are adverse to pain, then go for it, but if the bet stipulates that you can't puke in order to win, then good luck. You'll need it.

Mind you this ain't typical puking; it's full-on spray action. This is stuff that chemists do for fun after spending all day inhaling ether fumes.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:59 PM

If you could somehow replace the whole milk with 1%, would this make it possible? 2%? If so, he might be able to work this to his advantage.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll back you to take the bet (up to $50). If you win we chop it 50-50. If you lose then I lose $50 and you lose nothing. The only caveat is that you have to videotape the event and you have to post a link to it on 2+2 or at least have it available via bitorrent for all to download.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, my self torture days are in the rear view mirror. I'm pretty sure I could get the gallon down, but keeping it down for a set amount of time is the kicker. The bet did include a time limit for keeping it down--1 hour I think. I'm all for someone else taking you up on this though--someone early on in the thread said that they drink lots of milk--maybe they'll take you up on it. On a related note, the guy that proposed this bet lost $50 to another guy when the dude ate a 12 egg ommellete, 4 pieces of toast and a plate of hashbrowns in an hour.