Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Do I need to pay this off??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And you didn't bet out on the flop because? You needed to narrow the field and gain info on the flop. Bet it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your advice is, having raised, to auto-bet every single flop regardless of the cards? If not, can you give me an example of a flop that's worse for continuation betting?

Checking this flop is a smart use of position.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but I really think checking this flop is a major mistake. Shows weakness, allows the others to catch up, just not a good play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Checking this flop is 100% correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong. It is 100% incorrect and a pretty good reasonn why I regularly take your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 10/20?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

Please. Don't let you ego write checks you can't really cash. I'm not interested in playing you HU. I take enough of your money in regular games. And I have for a long time.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And you didn't bet out on the flop because? You needed to narrow the field and gain info on the flop. Bet it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your advice is, having raised, to auto-bet every single flop regardless of the cards? If not, can you give me an example of a flop that's worse for continuation betting?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but I really think checking this flop is a major mistake. Shows weakness, allows the others to catch up, just not a good play.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong. It is 100% incorrect and a pretty good reasonn why I regularly take your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 10/20?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

Please. Don't let you ego write checks you can't really cash. I'm not interested in playing you HU. I take enough of your money in regular games. And I have for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm being honest when I'm saying that I don't think I've ever played you, let alone played you on a regular basis. If you frequent Absolute you'll see me at 5/10 when I'm bored, but usually at 10/20 and 15/30. Sometimes 25/50 when the games are good. I would honestly love to play you HU at 10/20. If you're interested let's setup a date and time and exchange usernames.

Rob
Old 12-31-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 10/20?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm being honest when I'm saying that I don't think I've ever played you, let alone played you on a regular basis. If you frequent Absolute you'll see me at 5/10 when I'm bored, but usually at 10/20 and 15/30. Sometimes 25/50 when the games are good. I would honestly love to play you HU at 10/20. If you're interested let's setup a date and time and exchange usernames.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 99% at AP and mostly 5/10. I also used to play you way back when there were private 2+2 tables at Party. Sorry but I will not post or give out my user name.

I do think it is unfortuante that anyone who disagrees with the self proclaimed Lords of 2+2 are labeled trolls.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 10/20?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 99% at AP and mostly 5/10. I also used to play you way back when there were private 2+2 tables at Party. Sorry but I will not post or give out my user name.

I do think it is unfortuante that anyone who disagrees with the self proclaimed Lords of 2+2 are labeled trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me my username. If you play 5/10 a lot I'm sure I've played you there.

Rob
Old 12-31-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 10/20?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think my username is? Feel free to post it.

Rob
Closed Thread