Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Duh

Duh, make that Party Poker
Old 05-16-2005, 12:11 AM

Default WShow now available

WShow will bring all hidden tables back to view in the desktop. While usually not necessary, it will help calm your nerves until you get used to tables being hidden from view by WScroll.exe. It also allows you to replenish chips or leave tables that otherwise do not require attention.

Remember both files download as .txt files in your browser. You need to save the files as .exe files and you're ready to go.

WShow is freeware and will not have any time restrictions. It may be incorporated into WScroll at a later date. The latest version of WScroll will work until May 21, 2005 at which time you can download again until the beta test is complete.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:03 PM

Default PokerCtrl preview now available

PokerCtrl is now avaiable in a demo version. PokerCtrl allows you to control any number of windows from one console.

Tables can be visible, minimized or hidden and PokerCtrl will hit the right button on the right table every time.

For more info and screenshots visit: http://www.geocities.com/guppie1@sbc.../PokerCtrl.htm

Thank you to all who tried our beta version of WScroll. Thank you also to 2+2 publishing (who has no position on the value of this program) for allowing this thread to exist.

WScroll will remain available as freeware until 5/29/05 after which time it will be available for $25. To order, contact Pat at guppie1@sbcglobal.net
Old 05-31-2005, 01:27 PM

Default FishFinder now available

FishFinder finds the players you want to play against WHILE THEY ARE STILL AT A TABLE.

We've all tried to find fish with the PartyPoker search tool. But by the time we search 100 names, the fish we found have left to another table.

And how can we find which tables have the most fish playing?

FishFinder will find your prey quickly and easily. Search thousands of names in as little as 5 minutes. As always, it's available as a free demo prior to purchase.

FishFinder
Old 08-07-2005, 04:10 AM

Default All Tools Recalled

Due to Party Pooper closing my account and stealing more than $600 from me, I am recalling all tools. I have no reason to believe these tools were the reason but, to avoid any one else meeting the same fate, I choose to err on the side of caution.

Full refunds will be given to all buyers.

I've started a thread to bring all PP horror stories to one location. Please contribute if you are so inclined.

Horror Stories
Old 08-07-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: FishFinder now available

Guppie, I have been monitoring your other threads about your problems with Party and I understand you are upset, but you need to stop and think about the software you were using and Party's position. I believe you can straighten things out with them and get your money back if what you say is true.

On the issue of the software you have developed I cannot see why there would be any issues with them. The problem with Party when you ask a question is it gets routed thru people who either don't know what you are talking about, or cannot communicate with you.

The one question I have is with FishFinder; you mention it searches thru I believe 11K names - where is that stored?

GL
Old 08-07-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Answer to question

The lists are stored on the user's computer after downloading with the program.

If you mean "Where are the lists available for download?" I don't wish to promote FishFinder at this time.

A strict interpretation of "no automation" would include FishFinder and the other tools.

While I strongly believe these tools do not violate the letter or the spirit of PP's rules, there is no means of conducting a two-way conversation with these people. They could just have tape recordings instead of live people in the investigations department and save a lot of money.

Without any kind of response from PP I cannot give users any kind of assurance that their accounts will not be closed and funds seized.

FYI: None of my tools were running on my computer during the time PP started warning me and then closed my account a week later. I do not consider any of my tools "poker bots" in that they do not make any AI decisions for the player. PP may have a different opinion but it is impossible to find out what that opinion is.

Did they mean "exist on your computer" when they said "running on your computer"? I don't know but I think they have a good command of the English language and would not make that mistake.

Other poker sites are salivating at the thought of taking market share from PP. Perhaps they might be willing to be more forthright about their rules to attract players. Many sites, in fact, have been more specific in their objections as noted elsewhere in this forum.

I would love to "work this out" with PP and get my money back. Any suggestions how this might be accomplished with people who can only say "I'm sorry but you violated the TOC. No, we cannot tell you how you violated the TOC."? I was able to get a supervisor on the line who repeated the same mantra but was willing to look at my case if I resent my emails to PP to her. That was a week ago and, big surprise, no response.

I was becoming more and more unhappy with PP long before this became an issue. Poor customer service, disconnects, server crashes, etc. I am no longer angry at PP and am actually happy to be playing elsewhere.

I do feel it is important to make all users aware of this affair with PP so they can make their own judgments.