Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Old 12-30-2005, 08:49 PM

Default one card OESD on flop

Party Poker 0.50/1.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(10 handed)</font> link

no reads

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 checks, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6.00 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Is leading out here correct? Was thinking about check raising also. I think I have a good amount of pot equity - however, I do have the low end of the straight draw.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

I probably should have led out again right?

River: (5.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: one card OESD on flop

You've got all sorts of draws on that flop, plus middle pair. Given there wasn't any pfr, I'd probably bet it out, too, as I don't want a cheap queen to fall on the turn.

Once you weren't raised on the flop and a blank fell on the turn, definitely fire again. A ten should have raised the flop for protection, a jack should have raised for value. You've also got the equity to call one back to you, although you'd really hate to see a 7 fall on the river.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:50 PM

A ten should have raised the flop for protection, a jack should have raised for value. You've also got the equity to call one back to you, although you'd really hate to see a 7 fall on the river.

Well said.

-ZEN
Old 12-31-2005, 12:49 AM

go ahead and fire on the turn again.

Looks pretty good though.