Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 05:40 AM

Default Bayou poker

Hey...Is anybody out there playing on Bayou Poker? It's a skin of pokerroom that is giving bonuses that are effectively 50% rakeback. I was thinking of signing up, but was curious as to what impressions any of you have.

Thanks

I tried search and found nothing.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Bayou poker

I personally like Bayou poker because one of the founders took a lot of time on another forum to chat with players and see how he could improve business by making Bayou appealing (and he listened, and you have to respect that). He also seems to be a generally nice guy.

The problem is that he is a partner and not the absolute authority and can't make all the changes that were suggested for a variety of reasons (biggest suggested was a 6x point system that would blow away the offers by the rest of the skins, but that would be more than 100% rakeback so might never be possible).

The biggest drawbacks IMO to Bayou are that they don't have a download version yet and their bonus structure is basically unlimited 50% contributed rakeback (with a points for cash thing that makes it slightly better than that). By comparison, Hollywood's recurring (15x points 500% $1000 max) reloads are 47% rakeback, but this is non-contributed rake, you just need to be dealt cards. This small distinction makes a huge difference to a player's bottom line when playing games where they fold often.

To make matters even a bit more difficult for Bayou, there are currently two reloads and two new signup bonuses at other PR skins (with download versions) that range from 10x pts to 7x pts and are up to $666 max (weird number but it's a Halloween thing)
Old 10-21-2005, 03:25 PM

Are you allowed to have accounts on more than 1 pokerroom skin?
Old 10-21-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, as many as you want but you have to pick a different username for each one.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, as many as you want but you have to pick a different username for each one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, I just got cockblocked at CnR and Holdem today.

i used different emails, different ppl, different home address, but same neteller. Said, maximum number of accounts from this address is maxed.

I have accounts at PR and Hollywood.