Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 07:31 PM

Default help with Party HH

I'm trying to datamine $3/$6 and $5/$10 on Party, but for some reason when I observe tables, Party doesn't save the HH into my computer. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: help with Party HH

Are you sure Pokertracker is just not set to load observed hand histories? There's a second tab for it in the party auto-import utility and at least for me it was set to "do not import observed hand histories at thsi time" as a default.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:10 PM

To add to what dirk said, also be sure you are looking in the right place. Observed hands are saved as .hhf files in the Program Files\Party folder and not in the Hand History folder. These .hhf files are deleted when you close Party, so you will need to import them into PT or at least copy the .hhf files to another location before closing Party.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:03 PM

Thanks Nomad, I was unaware that observed HH were not saved under my HH file. My PT is set to upload observed hands, I just wasn't getting any files to upload. If I change my search file from C:/ProgramFiles/PartyPoker/screename/HH to C:/Programfiles/PartyPoker, will it fix the problem?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:44 PM

It should. Try it and see.