Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 08:37 PM

Default [email]info@partypokermails.com[/email] - is this email addy legit for bonuses?

received an email from this address claiming i have won a bonus but have never received mail from them before, just wondering if this is for real or a scam mail? thanks for your input
Old 11-02-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: [email]info@partypokermails.com[/email] - is this email addy legit for bonuses?

Like my Pappy always said "if it sounds too good to be true - it probably is"
Old 11-02-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: [email]info@partypokermails.com[/email] - is this email addy legit for bonuses?

it wasnt "too good to be true" lol, it was saying i will receive 147 dollars for playing during the month of october...anyone that knows?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:02 PM

I never heard of the extension @partypokermails.com.....partypoker.com, sure, but not partypokermails.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
received an email from this address claiming i have won a bonus but have never received mail from them before, just wondering if this is for real or a scam mail? thanks for your input

[/ QUOTE ]

i got email last week from that address telling me that my points were bout to be taken away and donated to third world families
Old 11-02-2005, 09:55 PM

So is this address fake. Got an email from them too
Old 11-02-2005, 10:01 PM

No fake, just another mistake!
Old 11-02-2005, 10:04 PM

i have received email from this address that included details that only someone with access to my account would know
Old 11-02-2005, 10:18 PM

It is legit.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:49 PM

1) It is legit. But if you don't believe it just check your Account for yourself. I think that is the address they use for their outgoing mailings. They give info@partypoker.com at the bottom as a reply address.

2) Mine WAS too good to be true:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXX:

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 755 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 9304.5 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.
You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

They just made a typo and got the numbers switched. Unfortunately they got it right in my account [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]