Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Strategy Stuff...

Is this really you Eugene?
Old 07-22-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Re: My NEW POKER CAR.

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty damn implied to me. Why would you need to "understand luxury" when you're driving a sports car like the Elise anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]
because its a waste of money, i have been in one of these things and all you are paying for is an engine and for what? when are you going to be going 160mph? and then you will say "its for picking up women blah blah blah." i live in a very wealthy area where i see a mid-life crisis every weekend and every girl i know laughs at the sports car. they want to be picked up in something real, something with weight and something with class not some high powered go-kart.

plus its a knock off, he even said! i believe his words were something like "everyone thinks its worth 250K when its really worth 50K."
Old 07-22-2005, 03:43 PM

Does it come with fun bags... er I mean air bags?
Old 07-22-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright...Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 411 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper Edelbrock intakes, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some [censored]' muscle.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was good for awhile, but now you're quoting the same lines over and over.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-22-2005, 03:48 PM

Did those chicks talk to you when you were driving an '85 Buick Skyhawk with 340,000 miles on it?
Old 07-22-2005, 03:50 PM

It looks like him, but this alias's posts have been really dumb and arrogant to the point of absurdity. I thought Eugene was a legit poster with maybe a little ego, but this guy seems off the charts.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:54 PM

I've seen a couple of his posts at Neverwin's site, I doubt someone is impersonating him.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty damn implied to me. Why would you need to "understand luxury" when you're driving a sports car like the Elise anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]
because its a waste of money, i have been in one of these things and all you are paying for is an engine and for what? when are you going to be going 160mph? and then you will say "its for picking up women blah blah blah." i live in a very wealthy area where i see a mid-life crisis every weekend and every girl i know laughs at the sports car. they want to be picked up in something real, something with weight and something with class not some high powered go-kart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, disregarding the top-end performance (which I agree that normal people will NOT even get anywhere near 160 in it), the Elise is an extremely competent handling car. A car like this is not designed to simply go fast in a straight line...it's designed to be able to rip the hell out of a mountain road, track, etc.

I see what you're getting at, but your assumptions about the car are completely off.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are really Yegen why cant you just cut the crap and write some poker strategy stuff.

Very nice care btw!(Hope you are satisfied now)

[/ QUOTE ]

Because as soon as I write strategy stuff I make Sakalansky look like a clueless school girl resulting in a drop in the sales of his books. He then quickly responds by sending out his MOD THUGS to ban me while claiming he is defending the site from spam.

I am not Yegen, but that is actually close to my Russian name. What made u ask if I that was my name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eugene?
Old 07-22-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are really Yegen why cant you just cut the crap and write some poker strategy stuff.

Very nice care btw!(Hope you are satisfied now)

[/ QUOTE ]

Because as soon as I write strategy stuff I make Sakalansky look like a clueless school girl resulting in a drop in the sales of his books. He then quickly responds by sending out his MOD THUGS to ban me while claiming he is defending the site from spam.

I am not Yegen, but that is actually close to my Russian name. What made u ask if I that was my name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eugene?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eugene = Yvgveny (or some similar spelling) - as in Kafelnekov