Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 12:48 PM

Default what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

i'm curious as to what the norm is.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

i almost always make it to a bed --- i get pretty [censored] up, ive passed out in my chair before

but nothing crazy
Old 07-19-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

A friend of mine woke up on a couch in the wrong apartment once. He'd stumbled home drunk and went up to the wrong floor when he got to his apartment building. The funny part is that the girl who lived in the apartment had her boyfriend over that night and he had gone into the kitchen to get something to drink and saw my friend as he had entered the apartment. He said "Hey" to him, my friend replied back "Hey" as if nothing was up, and the boyfriend figured my friend belonged there and knew the girlfriend somehow.

The next morning, his girlfriend went to walk out into the kitchen in her underwear and her boyfriend stopped her and told her that "her friend" was sleeping on the couch. She got a little freaked out at this point and almost called the police. However, the boyfriend told her that my friend seemed pretty harmless, and that he'd go and wake him up and figure out why he was there. That's when my friend realized he was in the wrong apartment. Luckily she recognized my friend from the building, and calmed down enough to realize how funny this was.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinki

thats pretty amusing....

A friend of mine in college went out drinking with us one night, and got wasted...I saw him the next day and he walks up to me with a confused look on his face...

"What's up man?"

"um....nothing......i guess..."

"What happened to you last night?"

"I don't know...."

"Any clue? Where're you coming from?"

He proceeded to explain to me that he woke up covered in water, in his boxers, on a couch, in a common room, on the fourth floor of a dorm on the other side of campus. No one he was friends with lived on that floor, or anywhere close.

We proceeded to get wasted that night, again, and this time he found his way home.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:27 PM

I unfortunately have a good one...I mean, it's not exactely pretzel throwing, but...

Back about 15 years ago, we use to play hoops at a local (catholic) school. They always had good rims and were dumb enough to keep putting up new nets when ever one got ripped off and busted (often). The place was wide open and everyone just basically drove their car and parked right next to the court...

One Saturday we were there and had a bigger croud them normal which ended up turning into a bbq and the booze started flowing...

That's about all I remember about that day...

Next thing I know...It's Sunday ...and I am waking up in my car...At a Catholic School ... AT RECESS (Hey, who knew them little fuggers had to go to school on Sunday...go figure!...sigghhh)

OMFG...Kids [censored] everywhere...Teachers [censored] everywhere (I think they call them NUNS there) tring to figure out if they should just call the cops... and I am [censored] still basically shitfaced tring to figure out where the [censored] I am...

2 minutes or so later (felt like 20)...

I calmly started my car and drove away.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:29 PM

A pitchers mound.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:33 PM

My roommate in college got so shitfaced one night that he wondered into the wrong dorm and went into the room which would have been ours and passed out onto a bed. Where the next morning the guy in the other bed woke up and kicked him out. Luckily the other guys roomie wasnt there and he didnt try and sleep with some guy. LOL I still make fun of him for that to this day.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinki

I suppose my answer would be a 700 acre farm in Tennesee...with about 90,000 other people...
Old 07-19-2005, 01:38 PM

Tulsa
Old 07-19-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suppose my answer would be a 700 acre farm in Tennesee...with about 90,000 other people...

[/ QUOTE ]

Story please!