Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: why didn\'t that big black girl get a penalty?

[ QUOTE ]
KJ was the hand that won her a huge pot the day before. So according to her logic, she had to play that hand against a huge raise.

So let's lose the fat, black, female descriptions and call her what she is, a moron! The thread should read "why didn't that jackass get a penalty?" She followed up her solid professional act with yet another idiot comment, "At least show me your hand!" to the AA player. I'd be pissed if I were a pro who was knocked out if I had to endure such classy play, thank goodness for Raymer

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind of poker player begs in that tone to see the hand. Crying, begging, next thing I'm going to see is someone curled up in the fetal position
Old 11-02-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Crying, begging, next thing I'm going to see is someone curled up in the fetal position

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't Phil "Unibomber" done that?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hasn't Phil "Unibomber" done that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't he want to pay Chan $4.00 to see a hand when he won his 10th bracelet?

I have to chime in with this comparison. Instead of making a comment about the fat black girl, would it even have been brought up if someone posted something about the fat white guy with the pair of 2's? I don't think anything was meant by the term black, I think the fat part can be considered mean, but I don't think the black comment was meant in a harmful or racist way.
Closed Thread