Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Weekend Challenge : MPM$

So that means you're down right?
Old 07-07-2005, 10:14 PM

Hey Got,
I don't know if I'm reputable enough but I'd def be in if I didn't have to head up to help my girlfriend paint her new grad school apartment on Saturday. It doesn't have internet yet so I won't be playing much (if any) after tommorrow until Sunday night. If you ever do this challenge again I definitely want a piece of it.

Good luck,
Matt
Old 07-07-2005, 10:17 PM

Wait let me rephrase, "...my goddamn girlfriend..."

--much better
Old 07-07-2005, 10:18 PM

sounds like fun. can i play?
Old 07-07-2005, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Got,
I don't know if I'm reputable enough but I'd def be in if I didn't have to head up to help my girlfriend paint her new grad school apartment on Saturday. It doesn't have internet yet so I won't be playing much (if any) after tommorrow until Sunday night. If you ever do this challenge again I definitely want a piece of it.

Good luck,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:33 PM

BRILLIANT.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice Sully. "Cock, Balls"

P.S. I hope this is the same Sully who was calling everyone at the table a Fish tonight when he got owned. It was especiially funny though when you had AA and there were three callers and I called with 65s from the BB and bet an OESD, then hit a straight on the turn. You then flipped out and called me a fish and went nuts. Hope that was the same guy.

Adios,
Matt the Fish

P.S. If you can tell me what you would've done differently in that hand in my shoes I'll shut up, but only if that was you, which you'll probably deny either way.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:03 AM

I think this sounds fun - count me in.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice Sully. "Cock, Balls"

P.S. I hope this is the same Sully who was calling everyone at the table a Fish tonight when he got owned. It was especiially funny though when you had AA and there were three callers and I called with 65s from the BB and bet an OESD, then hit a straight on the turn. You then flipped out and called me a fish and went nuts. Hope that was the same guy.

Adios,
Matt the Fish

P.S. If you can tell me what you would've done differently in that hand in my shoes I'll shut up, but only if that was you, which you'll probably deny either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say with absolute and complete certainty that I was not the Sully in question.

First of all, I wasted my evening playing tournaments, so I don't think we were at the same table.

But more importantly, I have never in my life been guilty of that. Never. And I take offense to those who do...it pisses me off to no end. Sit there and take it like a man.

If you want to pm me, I'll give you my Empire screen name, which does have the word sully in it. I play anywhere from 15/30 to 30/60.

I'm not even sure why I care this much to defend myself, but it really bothers me.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:02 AM

Sorry dude,
Celebrated a good night at the tables by boozing heavily and was surly when I saw your response.

Take care,
Matt