Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Missing a page? Dbl check 4 me plz - How good is your limit holde

Yep .. compared to chess poker does come quickly, I won my first SNG after playing for 3 days (OK, it was a 2$ SNG 2 table SNG, but still ..), build my bankroll from 30$ to 120$ playing small SNG's .. then I took a shot at a 10$ MTT 250 players just for fun, and actually ended up winning it

Never looked back since .. not that I have big winnings, but I can't complain

Enough braging .. If you keep printing quality books, you soon enough will be signed to a major publisher ... How about a NL Hold'em ringgame book ... there seems to be quite a demand for it (Remember, Europeans seem to be bored with limit poker it seems ... (just take a look at the games spread at Ladbrokes, even stud is only played potlimit)
Old 12-15-2005, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Chess

I was an expert and I haven't played a chess game in over five years. A friend of mine who was a master hasn't played in a few years either since he started playing poker on the internet. So I think it is quite common.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Chess

I would play chess again, but only if PRE-CHESS were to take it's place...that or Fischer ramdom chess. Anything to take the boosk out of it. Also, I might wait till we get to at least 12 piece "endings" as 8 just isn't enough.