Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

[ QUOTE ]
It's my understanding that this is a VIP offer, which means the player must have played at Party for awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not entirely true. I have played at the skins and just opened an account at party a few days before the split. But I told them (bonus@pp) that I play a lot and that I would take my business to party if they gave me a good offer. Took some time, but eventually I got a call from the VIP club.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:44 AM

What i want to know is it is raked hands or just hands? This makes such a difference to those players who play at mid to low limits where many pots are not raked. 20000 raked hands could easily mean around 25000-30000 hands required in order to clear any such bonus. Anyone know for sure?
Old 10-26-2005, 05:49 AM

I'm getting a funny feeling it is raked hands.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who can we call or email to inquire about getting an offer if we haven't received one already? Has anyone already done this proactively?

[/ QUOTE ]

you can try emailing bonus@partypoker.com, but dont expect to get a reply. God only knows what you have to do to get the retards in charge over there to give you an offer. I've sent prolly 5 or 6 emails and havent even gotten a reply.

I hated party before, and I hate them even more now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hated them aswell but then i realized that my hotmail had sorted their mail as junkmail, maybee that is not your problem.. but just so you know
Old 10-26-2005, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What i want to know is it is raked hands or just hands? This makes such a difference to those players who play at mid to low limits where many pots are not raked. 20000 raked hands could easily mean around 25000-30000 hands required in order to clear any such bonus. Anyone know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

All offers have been for raked hands.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:04 AM

They took forever to get to me too.

I'd say it's only the standard for 5/10 with a fair amount of play at Party at that level. 5/10 is my bread and butter, but people who play more often in the 10/20 have reported better deals.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:34 AM

I got an offer today for October: If i get in 4k hands by the end of the month they give me 160.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:44 AM

This is my first month playing directly at party so sorry for the noob questions. You need to be a vip to get an offer like this? How long should I assume it takes me to get an offer with 1000$ mgr a month, or will I even get an offer? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:13 AM

None of you contacted them by phone?

I sent an email to vip@partypoker.com 5 days ago and I still haven't heard from them though I've played a lot of hands since the skin break up.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, I have also been told that "once the PartyPoker.com VIP Club is fully operational" all offers will be made referring to Player points, not raked hands. Makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also just noticed this for the first time: On the Player's Club page that there are 3 levels of membership: blue, silver and gold. All players start in the blue category. When they get to 15,000 points, they move to the silver category (and accumulate new points at 1.5 times the rate of the blue category). When they get to 50,000 points, they move to the gold category (and accumulate new points at twice the rate of the blue category).

If they continue to use this system with the current offers for raked hands over the phone, then it looks like we would be getting about 25% rakeback once we hit the gold category.