Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: 2001FP still monitor of choice?

i just used the regular cable to plug into my laptop.

i have little idea what the different cables are for what because I'm pretty incompetent.

I think that if I set up some different lamps and lights around it I'll be okay.
Also not sitting too close to it should make a difference too.

I frequently have these problems...plus I had a pretty late night and little sleep, so I'm not sure if it will be so bad for me when my eyes are better rested.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:27 PM

just wanted to give everyone a head's up that the deal is live till the 20th. just picked mine up for $433.60 shipped.

patient77
Old 10-18-2005, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, the Dell 2001fp has been the Ipod of the 20" flat panel world. Better and cheaper than the competition.

Dell on a whole has really become the Walmart of computing. At one point, the least expensive route to a desktop computer was to build it yourself, but Dell changed that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to go too far off on a tangent, but isn't the IPOD more expensive than nearly every one of the competitors? I know that I bought a 40 GB Nomad a few years back for $225 and at that time IPODs with 40 GB were over $400.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at the "view my cart" screen and I enter these codes and they do nothing. The page just refreshes, but no discount is taken! What gives?
Old 10-19-2005, 12:23 AM

To anyone that would like to dim their LCD but can't use the brightness settings on the screen.

Right click on a empty area of your desktop and select properties. Go to the settings tab and click advanced. One of the tabs (or an option on a tab) under advanced should allow you tone down the brightness. It will probably say something along the lines of "Color correction". Hope this helps.

WiteKnite