Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2004, 03:30 PM

Default Re: America Sucks

[ QUOTE ]
The terrorist american regime continues.

[/ QUOTE ]
And thank god that the nuts who actually think this won't be running our government for the next four years.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:31 PM

I concede John Kerry would make a better president, however, don't see why you think George Bush would run a terrorist regirme and John Kerry would be doing something different. While i disagree heavily with your terrorist regime claim, for whatever reason you believe that, i dont see how john Kerry would change your opinion? As far as i know, their stated foreign policies are virtually identical.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:34 PM

I really don't know what to think of people like this. I hope you appreciate the fact that you have the freedom to spew this vitriolic garbage, IMHO.

God Bless America!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:44 PM

You are an ignorant, mindless buffoon, Grifter.

As texaspimp said, I just hope you appreciate the freedom you have in this country to spew this trash, when in countries like Saddam's Iraq, you'd be castrated and subsequently murdered for this.

Oh yeah, apparently 50-some-odd million people disagree with you, and even a large number of Kerry-voters I have spoken with would call you extreme.

If you hate this country so much, why don't you just follow through on those big-stand people like Alec Baldwin's promise, and just leave. I'm sure nobody here, liberal or otherwise, would miss you too much.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:55 PM

"You are an ignorant, mindless buffoon, Grifter."

Good argument.

"As texaspimp said, I just hope you appreciate the freedom you have in this country to spew this trash, when in countries like Saddam's Iraq, you'd be castrated and subsequently murdered for this."

Good argument.

"Oh yeah, apparently 50-some-odd million people disagree with you, and even a large number of Kerry-voters I have spoken with would call you extreme."

Good argument.

"If you hate this country so much, why don't you just follow through on those big-stand people like Alec Baldwin's promise, and just leave. I'm sure nobody here, liberal or otherwise, would miss you too much."

Good argument.

Idiot.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:01 PM

I don't understand? Is this directed at me? if so, why?
Old 11-03-2004, 04:03 PM

So would I be far off to assume you have nothing to add to this thread besides that?

Good Lord, I thought some people would be able to handle Kerry's loss with class...for the large part I was right, but in the parts where I was wrong, BOY was I wrong.

Just so we're clear Danenania, although I have no idea who you are, where you're from, or ANYTHING else about you, your post gives me enough to go on. Are you actually disagreeing with me when I say that calling Bush a "baby killer" and saying anybody who voted for him "has blood on their hands"? If so, you're equally as ignorant as Grifter, and no less a troll.

At least I know those who agree with mindless fools like you don't get a shot at running this country for another 4 years.

People are free to disagree with the government and the President, but its a shame so many can't even have the same class as Kerry had today in defeat.

-Edge
Old 11-03-2004, 04:09 PM

The fact that you have the oppertunity to say things like this without the NKVD, gestapo, or KGB coming and shooting you should convince you America isn't so bad after all.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:10 PM

Have fun at your incestuous Nascar themed Bush Bible study victory party. Sorry if I don't make it.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:12 PM

LOL. It is never surprising to see the intellectual wit that comes from the other side.

BTW, how did they find out about our "rally"???