Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2004, 05:32 PM

Default Empire 500

I want to get in on this bonus before it's to late. I have a party account now. And I have empire installed on my machine but I haven't registered yet. Should I have uninstalled Party first? Has anyone got this bonus from just installing Empire and registering with an existing Party account?

I also noticed if you do register they ask for a bonus code on the registration form. Can you just deposit $500 and get the bonus or do you need a bonus code? I searched back though the forum but didn't find much so sorry for all the questions [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks,
Jess
Old 06-20-2004, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Empire 500

I think you need to use a different computer to dowload and register and once that is done you can play on your computer.
Old 06-20-2004, 06:11 PM

I uninstalled party. then I searched for all party* files and deleted the ones related to party poker, then I emptied the recycle bin (remember to save your notes file somewhere) Then I loaded empire500 and opened the account. it's a great bonus !!!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:57 PM

Did you need a bonus code or did you just deposit and then your bonus account showed up?
Old 06-21-2004, 08:58 AM

Anyone not get their bonus and did they go through the empire customer support to get it fixed?

I signed up last week got my bonus and played it off. Signed up my girlfriend last night, totally different address, email, phone, computer, neteller account. Different everything and she signed up exactly as I did but the bonus didn't show up when complete.

Just wondering if empire customer supoort was able to fix it.