Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Anyone else have problems with Firepay/Absolute

I wrote about this before. Apparently the monthly mazximum you can deposit from Firepay to Absolute is 2K. When I asked Firepay about this, they said they don't impose the limit - Absolute does. When I asked Absolute, they said it's Firepay's limit. I tried getting past the run-around with no success. Pretty exasperating.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:22 AM

Default Re: Anyone else have problems with Firepay/Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote about this before. Apparently the monthly mazximum you can deposit from Firepay to Absolute is 2K. When I asked Firepay about this, they said they don't impose the limit - Absolute does. When I asked Absolute, they said it's Firepay's limit. I tried getting past the run-around with no success. Pretty exasperating.

[/ QUOTE ]
And I answered you before. It's Absolute's fault, period, end. FirePay has no control over this.

My own problems with Absolute have gotten even worse since my previous post. This is now the second week of a run-around about increasing my ECheck limits. They are blaming this on Citadel Commerce but it is very evident that Absolute is the problem once again. BTW, I found Citadel telephone support to be patient, articulate, and well-informed. Small sample size, your mileage may vary.

Absolute support repeatedly blames others and lies about objective facts rather than accept responsibility for their own policies. They make promises to resolve matters but don't follow through. They don't send follow up messages about anything--you have to go back and ask over and over.

My last two emails (Tuesday night and Friday night) asking when they would do the things that they said in writing they would do have not been answered at all. Note that while I have complained strongly I have been courteous at all times. I've given them no excuse for their terrible service.

I've given up. I've withdrawn all funds from AP and it really looks like I will never play there again. I have better things to do with my life then beg a poker site to accept my deposits.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:37 AM

Stellar, what exactly is the problem? I'm not gathering the gist of this from your post. You can't deposit more than $300 a day?

Just wondering since I too use Firepay with AP.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stellar, what exactly is the problem? I'm not gathering the gist of this from your post. You can't deposit more than $300 a day?

Just wondering since I too use Firepay with AP.

[/ QUOTE ]
AP limits FirePay to $600 per day, $1500 per week, and $2000 per month and they won't increase it.

My ECheck limit is $300 per day and $800 per week. In some alternate universe where I don't live these limits can be increased.

Enjoy!
Old 11-13-2005, 04:02 AM

Sorry Stellar,

I didn't see your reply to my last post. I thought my only reply was the guy telling me to use Net Teller. So I give up about increasing my Firepay limits. This is pretty silly.