Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: TT_FOLD\'S 4-MONITOR SETUP!!!111one

What kind of computer proccess and RAM do you need to play 14 games at once?

Why dont you just add 2 more tables to max out your real estate? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you just add 2 more tables to max out your real estate? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody knows the jump from 14 to 16 tables is the hardest.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:30 PM

<illegal rakeback discussion removed>
Old 08-06-2005, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The whole setup cost $3300 = computer + 4 discounted Dell LCD's + quad monitor stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn u got a good deal. nice setup.. looks familiar [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if this doesn't belong here, but you will be pwn3d
Old 08-07-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The whole setup cost $3300 = computer + 4 discounted Dell LCD's + quad monitor stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn u got a good deal. nice setup.. looks familiar [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if this doesn't belong here, but you will be pwn3d

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck. holla
Old 08-07-2005, 01:56 AM

This makes me depressed because I can't even get my new video card to work to even have two monitors [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 08-07-2005, 02:14 AM

There's players playing at Turning Stone that may not be in high school yet. I've never seen anyone carded.

Hope to see you there this coming week for Empire States Games...
Old 08-11-2005, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive done 12-tables, and I dont see how anybody could do more than that. I believe that when you play, you should put your BEST effort out on every table you play on, and try to AT LEAST get ITM in all of them. If you are truly thinking about the hands, and not just being a push-fold bot, then there are going to be times in which your time bank is gonna expire on some of your tables becaues you are focusing so much on another table. There are also going to be times you are gonna find yourself on the bubble with ALL 10+ tables still up (This has blissfully happened to me more than once).

I find my personally limit to be ten tables at once. Any more than that, and I feel as if Im sacrificing my game across ALL tables.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive done 12-tables, and I dont see how anybody could do more than that. I believe that when you play, you should put your BEST effort out on every table you play on, and try to AT LEAST get ITM in all of them. If you are truly thinking about the hands, and not just being a push-fold bot, then there are going to be times in which your time bank is gonna expire on some of your tables becaues you are focusing so much on another table. There are also going to be times you are gonna find yourself on the bubble with ALL 10+ tables still up (This has blissfully happened to me more than once).

I find my personally limit to be ten tables at once. Any more than that, and I feel as if Im sacrificing my game across ALL tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if i can only play 6 proficiently, someone else can play 8 proficiently, and you can play 10, why can't someone play 12 or 14?
Old 08-11-2005, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well if i can only play 6 proficiently, someone else can play 8 proficiently, and you can play 10, why can't someone play 12 or 14?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I have a 152 IQ and I have been multitabling for ages, thats why.

Not to be pretentious or anything.

Haha.

(Btw, my friend Messy_Jesse would agree with me, and he has a similar IQ/poker mutlitabling experience).