Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Im done

No one wants to hear this but I need to vent. Im [censored] done with online poker, its full of gamblers that constantly get lucky. Im in a good position in a 10k guaranteed and i play KK decently pf and am raised all in I call and see AQ, lovely. Played it awesomely and get a silly fucker all in me. [censored] flop comes. Bye. Yes im venting and yes no one wants to hear it. Not even me. Im just so [censored] pissed off with the luck factor that has raped me a new arse this week.

Online mtts are just complete luck. You get a limited time to accumulate a decent stack only to risk it all on a gamble most of the time just to stay in.

Words can not put how [censored] annoyed I am. I played my A game for 2 hours with mainly zero cards and I go out like this.

No one wants to hear this, so delete it.

Its been a pleasant few years reading this forums but most advice only applies to higher limits with a thinking opponent. The ones I play just suck out on my 2 in 5 times and its got to the stage when I cant [censored] take it anymore.