Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Vegas Mar 10-12 NASCAR WKD

I was there last year on this weekend.

Yeah, it was busy. You'd see NASCAR jackets at the tables. I didn't have any trouble getting a room, although I had one reserved a few months in advance.

Get someone in your group to pick and over/under on the number of NASCAR jackets or shirts you'll see on your plane before you get to the airport. Take the over.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get someone in your group to pick and over/under on the number of NASCAR jackets or shirts you'll see on your plane before you get to the airport. Take the over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! I'm not really into NASCAR, but I am excited to see all the junkies down there. I have actually had thoughts of going to the race if anyone else would go. My friends and I are going to go to the raceway on sunday regardless of if we have race tickets. We will have to make sure we bring a few coolers full of Busch light (mmm..my favorite!) jk. I'll have to see if I can pick up a Tony Stewart shirt so I can fit in!
Old 12-25-2005, 09:57 PM

I have never been to a nascar race, but I have some in laws who go. They tell me it sometimes takes hours to leave the track on sunday. Not my thing. I'd think twice about just going to the track to see what is going on.