Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Re: To tip or not to tip

I agree. I don't tip nobody for nothing, not never, no way no how. Not dealers, not waitresses, not taxi drivers, not hair stylists, not porters, not parking attendants, not nobody never.

Because I'm serious about making money.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If one is serious about making money, should you tip at all? It's the dealers job to deal where as a waitress makes chump change per hour and is doing you a service. The dealer just deals cards and he doesn't tip back if you get sucked out on a good hand. Tipping can add up over a year so I'm thinking don't tip'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dealers make minimum wage+tips. Good dealers make deal faster, move the game faster and make more money. If you are a good player, having good dealers is +EV for you, as the game will move along better.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:59 AM

It's amazing that the same tired thread can still get 20-odd posts. I guess some of us, me included (since I'm posting on this one), have too much free time.

I've contributed my only idea to cut down on these stupid threads, but consensus is plainly that people would rather rewrite the same arguments each time rather than archive them somewhere semi-stable and refer back to them. So knock yourselves out, but wake me up when there's a new topic of conversation.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is super dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread