Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 12:13 AM

Default Re: \"I wouldn\'t piss on you if you were on fire\"

[ QUOTE ]
Tyler,

Just so my sentiments are clear to you and everyone else.

1) Yes, I understand you oh so generously bought your friend whose birthday you were celebrating one shot.

2) Yes, I still think that makes what you did a complete bitch-ass move. Who the hell makes a scene about paying for a shot for a guy on his birthday just because he already bought him one? Obviously, even with your past history at the bar, the waitress did not at first think you were such a cheapskate POS, but she clearly gave you way too much credit.

3) Yes, it actually reflects on you, not the staff, that you can't even run a tab at your local bar, and definitely not get comped shots during a birthday celebration. If you acted like less of a prick, you'd likely be treated much better.

4) Yes, I understand why you are sending your pathetic messages to me in PMs, but why don't you just man up and make your pathetic defense of your weak-ass actions here in this thread for all to see?

5) No, I don't give a [censored] that you wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire. Believe me, I would never count on a pathetic individual like you for anything. I have plenty of real friends that I can count on, which is not something you can probably really relate to.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't really know me so i don't care what you say. for a look at the real TD, just read the (unsolicited) posts after yours. but i don't care if you don't. you take yourself and OOT far too seriously. go elsewhere for the e-fellatio, you ain't getting it here.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll give TD plenty of [censored] like anyone else, but whoever takes the stuff he posts as 100% serious is missing some sarcasm and intended arrogance... but seeing some unintended idiocy

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2005, 12:24 AM

Dcifr: My post with multiple posts was made in response to unsolicited rude PMs from TD himself.

slick: While he may or may not be a cheapskate in general, the "make the birthday guy buy the shots" move was a weak-ass cheapskate move.

asofel: I am basing my judgement on what I have to go by. A pattern of douche-like behavior described and displayed in his posts along with some random PMs he decided to send me in response to my earlier post. I had given him the benefit of the doubt in the past as some sort of douchebag online persona, but his PMs make me think that's really just who he is.

TD: Yes, Dcifr, who is admittedly very gullible and has at times shown very poor judgement has been convinced you're not a douchebag. And there are some guys who like you. Great, good for you. I know lots of a-holes who have lots of friends. So f'in what? I of course don't know you nor do I care what you think. You chose to post an experience and I am simply giving you feedback about what you posted - that you clearly behaved like a complete douchebag POS, both to the staff and to your friend. If you didn't want feedback, I'm not sure why you posted it on a discussion forum. And while I wouldn't think you would care what I say, I'm not sure why you felt the need to send me the PMs you did if you really didn't care.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dcifr: My post with multiple posts was made in response to unsolicited rude PMs from TD himself.

slick: While he may or may not be a cheapskate in general, the "make the birthday guy buy the shots" move was a weak-ass cheapskate move.

asofel: I am basing my judgement on what I have to go by. A pattern of douche-like behavior described and displayed in his posts along with some random PMs he decided to send me in response to my earlier post. I had given him the benefit of the doubt in the past as some sort of douchebag online persona, but his PMs make me think that's really just who he is.

TD: Yes, Dcifr, who is admittedly very gullible and has at times shown very poor judgement has been convinced you're not a douchebag. And there are some guys who like you. Great, good for you. I know lots of a-holes who have lots of friends. So f'in what? I of course don't know you nor do I care what you think. You chose to post an experience and I am simply giving you feedback about what you posted - that you clearly behaved like a complete douchebag POS, both to the staff and to your friend. If you didn't want feedback, I'm not sure why you posted it on a discussion forum. And while I wouldn't think you would care what I say, I'm not sure why you felt the need to send me the PMs you did if you really didn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but I'd definitely drop a huge stinking sloppy deuce on you.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:31 AM

TD,

Anyone who has ever worked in the bar/restaurant industry probably has a pretty good idea of what kind of guy is a 2 to 3 times a week regular at a bar and knows all the staff -- yet isn't allowed to run a tab and isn't automatically given free shots in situations such as the one you described.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:42 AM

Clearly you know me very well so your assessment of me is probably dead on.

I really want to tell you once again that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but I would definitely take a huge stinking sloppy deuce on you, but....I'm not going to do that.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:48 AM

TD,

I don't know you at all. I just know that you are the kind of guy that will have a shot with a guy on his birthday and then throw a hissy fit and make him pay for the shots. And I know that you are a 2 to 3 times a week regular at a bar who knows all the staff, yet now they won't all let you run a tab there. And I have a pretty good guess at your maturity level from your posts.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TD,

I don't know you at all. I just know that you are the kind of guy that will have a shot with a guy on his birthday and then throw a hissy fit and make him pay for the shots. And I know that you are a 2 to 3 times a week regular at a bar who knows all the staff, yet now they won't all let you run a tab there. And I have a pretty good guess at your maturity level from your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

given your information, your conclusion is hard to refute.

if you showed me the posts he's made in the past, including this one, and askme to pick the person out of a lineup, i would not come closer to picking out yaser. but again, as you've noted, i am gullible, and have, in the past, shown quite poor judgement.

anyways el D, happy holidays!

Barron
Old 12-28-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TD,

[/ QUOTE ]

given your information, your conclusion is hard to refute.

if you showed me the posts he's made in the past, including this one, and askme to pick the person out of a lineup, i would not come closer to picking out yaser. but again, as you've noted, i am gullible, and have, in the past, shown quite poor judgement.

anyways el D, happy holidays!

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree
Old 12-28-2005, 01:10 AM

OK I’m confused, you posted this as a public message, asked for comments and now are replying in PM’s??????

Yes I read where you went back and paid – but the last time it took you three days.

I’m curious as to why you keep forgetting to pay, the last one was only 3 beers so you weren’t hammered, so……???? If you’re that absent minded then just give the server a credit card and don’t worry about your tab.

Second, in my last post I was just responding from the other side of the bar – as a bar owner, if you walk out on tabs (even if you come to pay them later) you create difficulties for me and my staff. The server might bitch about having to cover your bill until you pay it – someone has to remember that you didn’t pay it and look for you to come back in, and so on. With everything else going on in that business additional crap like this no one needs. As I implied – this is not the way to become a “favored customer”

Further question:

[ QUOTE ]
Then I show up about a week later and a different waitress (Waitress B) is working. She sees me and approaches, holding the tab that I walked out on and asks for the money. I tell her a bunch of times that I already paid for it. She was very suspicious and skeptical and I really didn't appreciate her doubting me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello you have a history of walking out on tabs and this time you didn’t come back for three days – Your credibility here is zero.

So – to summarize:

You have walked out on multiple tabs (and settled them)
The last one didn’t get settled for three days
You get upset when a server won’t take your word that you settled a “walk out”
You “know all the waitresses and they know you” but when one ribs you they “don’t know you well enough” but you know her well enough to hit her with the “on fire” insult
You say you’re sorry and “all should be well”
You make an issue about paying for 2 shots because the server possibly made a mistake when you’ve made several that you seem to expect absolution for.

There’s more but this is long enough. You behaved like an ass. Period.