Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Poker stats trackers...

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm putting here for now...

I am looking for something to track my online play AND the play of my opponents while playing. I tried Pokertracker's trial and there were some things I didn't like. For one thing it seemed to get very cluttered. I had a list of about 350 players in less than a week. This would normally be a good thing, but I could not find a way to only show the players that I was currently playing against. I had to constantly scroll around and look for them. I also know that I wanted to get rid of some of those names and that wasn't an option either.
Second thing is that I did not see a spot to manually enter information. I played in a SnG and placed third. The final hand that I played did not register so it put negative stats in for me. I'm sure I could've fixed it with the hand history, but really, why can't I just let it know that I placed third?
Anyhow, I'd like to use software like this, but my priority would be something that will ONLY show the game that I'm playing in real time and allow me to check the total stats later. Maybe pokertracker does this, but I didn't see it.
Thanks
-g
Old 03-02-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Poker stats trackers...

Get playerview...

http://www.playerview.net
Old 03-02-2005, 06:28 PM

Thanks, just checked it out. probably should've noted that I play mostly at UB. I'll go back now and edit the post.
thanks again!
-g
Old 03-03-2005, 11:33 AM

the game time window on poker tracker shows you current opponents and updates as often as you request hands....it's not real time, but it's pretty damn close
Old 03-03-2005, 02:53 PM

A free progam: Gametime+, put all of you opponents stats right next to their name on the table. I think this may only work on Party Poker
Old 03-04-2005, 05:26 AM

Sounds to me like you're not using the filters or the Game Time window features in PT yet.

On the last tab you can set filters to play for that day only or to players with a minimum of x hands which will reduce the list of names.

The Game Time window gives you stats for your current table. Use the preferences option after you've downloaded at least 1 hand in your current session to pick the table you want. After that, the stats will update each time you import hands.

Sheriff