Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: My workplace leadership is not blindly obedient to anyone; i.e. subject matter experts
false 16 39.02%
true 25 60.98%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Paradise Poker Waiting list problem?

I've been trying to get some play on Paradise to clear some backlogged bonuses the last couple of days and can't join any waiting lists. I keep getting “the waiting lists are full” even though the waiting lists for almost every table are empty.

I contacted support, and they replied that “we are currently aware that a small number of players are experiencing this problem”, that a fix was in the works, and “In the meantime we would advise that you keep refreshing paradise poker by minimizing and then re-opening the paradise window itself.”

I'm annoyed that they are trying to tell me that it only affects a few players - the waiting lists are almost completely empty, and the workaround doesn't work. I decided to do a poll for folks that play there, or don't mind taking a moment to check it out.

thanks,

Shauna
Old 12-08-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Paradise Poker Waiting list problem?

Their software is definitely kinda "clunky." The lobby seems to have refresh issues as well.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM

A lot of times I'll just keep trying to join a waitlist if i find a good table, but its a pain. They know its a problem and I know many people have emailed them about it. It should be obvious to them since there are no people on their waitlists. The workaround does help sometimes with the lobby refresh and disappearing table problems though.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:57 PM

Shauna -

I'm not sure exactly what the workaround is, but I've been at Paradise fairly extensively in the last 3-4 days and have only had waiting list problems once.

With exception to that one time, I have gotten on a waiting list immediately, first try. The one time it didn't work for me it said to try again a few minutes later. I wasn't able to get on the list from the lobby or by bringing up the table and then joining the wait list (maybe this is the workaround?). In both cases, I had no success. However, I was able to join the same waiting list a few minutes (less than 5) later.

Sorry you're having problems.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:28 PM

Default On purpose?

Anyone thinks they do this on purpose so that they can spread more games?
Old 12-08-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: On purpose?

my waiting list problems went away....once i withdrew my money so thats my workaround. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 08:31 PM

Why am I always one of "the small number"? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]