Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Questions Re. my new account at Absolute

Opened an account at Absolute today through an affiliate so that I could join the "rakebacked masses" Two questions:
1) Do you have to wait for some preiod of time before withdrawing there? I thought I read here that it was a two day waiting period.

2)Now that I have this arrangement is it still worth it for me to hit PokerPlex and Interpoker monthly or is this more profitable, assuming always playing a bonus at Absolute?
Old 05-25-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Questions Re. my new account at Absolute

next questions: How long do cashouts typically take?

Poker Tracker: I know that Absolute does not support auto import HH's but is there even auto request for Hand Histories?
Old 05-26-2005, 12:49 AM

Poker tracker: No auto request, you have to manually request them.

next question: The cashouts for me have taken between 2-3 days, depending on when you make the request. I made a withdrawl request on a thursday and didn't see the money till tuesday morning.

I don't know about the bonus/rakeback EV. I just started there myself. I can say that the software sucks. You can only play 3 tables, and when you open the third things get really weird. I even have a hard time playing 2 at AP and one at another site.

Good luck to you.

Ben
Old 05-26-2005, 10:39 AM

ewile=grtflone

Last night I was 3 tabling Absolute for about 2 hours and things ran well and smoothly for me computer-wise. Not card-wise.

The software looks like vomit. It's rediculous. However the bonus clears quickly and the games are not freakish 2p2 TAG-fests like Gamesgrid.

So any thoughts about if hitting up crypto bonuses is worthwhile when I could play Absolute with bonus and Rakeback?
Old 05-26-2005, 11:13 AM

I haven't been playing at absolute for too long but here's my take on the bonus situation. Since they give you so much time to clear it, I don't feel any pressure to 3 table if the games are not good/hard to find. I've been logging in and finding as many good games on absolute as I can while picking up games at other sites to the amount of tables I'm comfortable with. I did some very quick calculations and I believe that rakeback and bonus is worth between between 10 and 18 dollars depeding on how many tables/what limits/shorthanded or not. So I'd recommend playing shorthanded at absolute at the same time as playing the other sites.