Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Nitpick with Conjelco Order Form

The other day I'm wanting to stock up on some more 2+2 books (I'm learning O8), and decide to purchase from Conjelco because I prefer to support them for hosting this forum. The Order Form was a bit of let down though. Besides looking bad and being hard to read, it's really hard to get any information. I live in Australia, and before I give you my name, address, phone number, underwear size and credit card information, I'd like to have some idea of how much shipping will cost. I can't find this information anywhere. Consider this layout from a typical online bookseller in comparison:

--------------------------------

--------------------------------
Here I have a decent idea of roughly how much my order will cost, and I can anonymously browse and work out my order. I know there's a fair bit of work setting up a page like the one above, and I'm not suggesting stock levels or interactive forms, but at a minimum you could have a page with approximate shipping costs to various parts of the country or overseas locations.

The page needs a redesign too. Even moving a few icons, giving a bit more spacing between items and having the books in table that auto spans (for high and low res monitors) could be done easily and would look much better.

Just some friendly suggestions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 12-21-2005, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Nitpick with Conjelco Order Form

We publish our domestic (US) shipping rates, but don't
post the foreign rates because they are determined by weight and the nature of your order. Hence the need to have the particulars of your order before we can quote you a shipping price.

You are never forced to complete your order if you don't care for our rates.

Also, if you visit our poker page
you can see a list of the poker items we carry (for instance) with descriptions.

Chuck
Old 12-22-2005, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Nitpick with Conjelco Order Form

Thanks for the link!

That's what I was looking for - none of this ordering information (or the rest of your catalog) is accessible or even linked to from the order form link on the left. If you go through that link you simply get no info at all until you've finalised the order (unlike all your other pages).

Thanks again.