Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 01:01 AM

Default party rakeback question

so my PP account was signed up originally under PSO for rakeback, but they stopped making payments since sometime ago when they shut down individual trackers (it looks like they reactivated them now, but PSO still isn't making payments because I guess they are a big affiliate that don't want to mess their relationship with PP by providing illegal rakeback or w/e)

so anyways, I need rakeback, because I want my free monthly 2k [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. and it looks like most people are just opening new account w/o closing original account, deposit small amount and wait for the "call" and have party close account for you. and it also looks like you have to find alternative deposit options.

I got some PM's from rakeback guys, but most of them require me to make new account under another a family name or something, and I don't want to do that because of possible tax-related problems.

so I was thinking, I should
close my account -> possibly open new neteller account and have neteller transfer fund to new neteller account -> enjoy rakeback again.

any problem with my plan?
Old 11-25-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Re: party rakeback question

You have a good plan. Your best option is to close your account and re-open a new one with a new funding method and e-mail. How long you wait is up to you, but the longer you wait the more secure it will be for yourself and the program where you sign up. How long is pure speculation. I suggest waiting a month.