Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Love it when they insult you after hit n run

[ QUOTE ]
Online poker is full with all kinds of racist dirt-bags, who feel very comfortable about speaking their minds. Relatively often I have to read antisemitic comments, for instance, or to sit by someone with the ID "Gestapo-SS". I always report them, and I don't think it is weak to do so. They deserve to get their chat permanently off, and some IDs are way too offensive to be allowed (on Stars there are such icons too, I have personally made support block few icons).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never reported anyone to CS yet, but if I ever run into the 'N-Bomb' throwing moron again I will. Twice one month he hit my table and he's probably busted out.

The normal blowing off steam or tilt talk is fine with me. But it does get over the edge at times.

~
Old 07-30-2005, 04:34 AM

Anytime someone chats in a rude manner, smile. They lack self-control and thus are weak. If you react to their stupid chat, then you are weak. Be concerned. Chatting has nothing to do with the hands, unless it affects you. I love it when people chat; it gives me lots of information. FWIW.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anytime someone chats in a rude manner, smile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's pretty easy to smile if people are just being rude in a normal poker/tilty manner. They can say all they want.

However, when it becomes racist-rude, where the racist insults are directed at you, smiling is not an option. These kind of people should not be allowed to chat, period. I actually don't even want to take their money, they just make me sick.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:33 AM

My party name is the same as this one here.

After I bust someone in a tourney, it's like 5,4,3,2,1 and then I hear Sand Nigggger or camel jockey or something like that.

I can't refrain from just lighting up the bigot right there and I'm pretty good at it.

It's always fun to tell them, Redheaded, freckle-faced white farm kid from Indiana.

It's pronounced Shaybee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 11:59 AM

It's funny, but I keep reading about all this racist crap that seems to be going on at Party, Stars, etc... and I can honestly tell you that I don't see 1/10th of it at True. There's the ocassional idiot, but nothing like you guys are describing. I'm wondering if True is just quicker to shut these guys up by taking their chat privileges, or if they just don't get as many 12 year olds as the rest of the sites?