Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: 2+2ers in Seattle

I'm in Snoqualmie, but work in Kent -- so when I play live (which is rare nowadays), I generally hit the Silver Dollar in Renton.

I used to go to the Great American in Kent every so often, but haven't been there for a long time. Haven't been to the Muck for a while, either, but I'm hoping to start playing live a little more.

I'm a big guy with a baseball cap and a red goatee, and I've usually got some sort of WSU-related clothing on. (Yes, even after the choke job this weekend against UCLA.)
Old 10-18-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in Snoqualmie, but work in Kent -- so when I play live (which is rare nowadays), I generally hit the Silver Dollar in Renton.

I used to go to the Great American in Kent every so often, but haven't been there for a long time. Haven't been to the Muck for a while, either, but I'm hoping to start playing live a little more.

I'm a big guy with a baseball cap and a red goatee, and I've usually got some sort of WSU-related clothing on. (Yes, even after the choke job this weekend against UCLA.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully Plaster8 won't "Coug it" on the felt [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, I'm making my monthly trip to seattle (office) and was thinking of playing at parkers tomorrow night. Either that, omaha at lil's, or the tourney at the muck if I get out of work in time (I think it runs on tuesdays?)

[/ QUOTE ]

The Muck has No Limit tourneys every Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thurs.

The Monday and Thursday tourney is a $45 buy-in, $20 re-buy, $20 add-on.
The Tuesday tourney is a $110 buy-in, no re-buys.
The Wednesday tourney is a $135 buy-in, no re-buys, buy-in includes a $25 bounty.

EDIT: btw - Tulalip has a $60 Omaha8 High/Lo tourney at 7 PM on Tuesdays and a $110 Thursday NL tourney.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:36 PM

YEAH PUJOLS!!!

EAT IT ASTROS

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully Plaster8 won't "Coug it" on the felt [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just when we thought we had gotten rid of that damn phrase with three straight 10-win seasons ...

... it's back to the same old Coug crap.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:08 PM

You a DAWG fan? Cuz if you are...Right on!....I hate Wazzu....I have more love for the Big Ten than Wazzu.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:09 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
and I've usually got some sort of WSU-related clothing on. (Yes, even after the choke job this weekend against UCLA.)

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's cool. At least you're not one of those bandwagon, fairweathered idiots. Gotta admire that.

Even though they really did earn back the term 'couging it' over the last 2 weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

b
Old 10-18-2005, 05:12 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and I've usually got some sort of WSU-related clothing on. (Yes, even after the choke job this weekend against UCLA.)

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's cool. At least you're not one of those bandwagon, fairweathered idiots. Gotta admire that.

Even though they really did earn back the term 'couging it' over the last 2 weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF am I then. I went to UT when Texas had just about the worst team they have ever had in 130 years, and now I'm at UW looking at another sucky team.

I'm a team killer. Maybe I'll transfer to USC mid term to insure a Longhorn MNC.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:57 PM

Yeah, now that I left town. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 06:26 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
WTF am I then. I went to UT when Texas had just about the worst team they have ever had in 130 years, and now I'm at UW looking at another sucky team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we've been meaning to talk to you about that. We got the memo from UT and thought, 'Well, how bad could it really be?'

We had no idea....
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
b