Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 01:38 PM

Default OT: *STTF-HUC-II*

Does anybody want me to organize the "CALCUTTAS" for the upcoming *STTF-HUC-II* ?...I'm certain that I can get GrekeHaus to do the actual work and since no one thanked me the last time around, I'll expect the same level of courtesy this time....Although I enjoyed the experience, I didn't get the feeling that anybody else gave a "flying-rat's-ass", so I'll need some encouragement to do it again.

On a slightly different topic: I will soon be ordering the official *STTF-HUC-II* soft-front baseball caps for TEAM-SKIPPER; if anybody else wants their own "personalized" cap, please PM me with preferred color-comb & what you want on the back...Or, should I just get a dozen that say "SFB" on the back and rest assurred that my fame will proceed me?
Old 11-22-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: OT: *STTF-HUC-II*

[ QUOTE ]
...Or, should I just get a dozen that say "SFB" on the back and rest assurred that my fame will proceed me?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I order one, what are the chances that there will be a spelling error on it?

Irieguy

PS- I vote "yes" for the calcutta. If for no other reason than the humor derived from Raptor not being able to figure out what it is.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:49 PM

sfb.........would you line out some answers to faq's on the calcutta and the caps. there won't be many i'm sure. for example: can all 2+2 members participate in the calcutta? regarding the caps: is there going to be an option to get an "i missed" the sttf, or sfb cap.(for those how would not be able to attend but would think a cap might be neat.) might be a half-buck or 2 to be made here............b
Old 11-22-2005, 01:52 PM

oh, no memory me, yes, of course sfb--do the calcutta. no one else could do it better i'm sure. after all (raptor) one would have to know how it works first.................b
Old 11-22-2005, 01:52 PM

I'm hesitant to ask what being on TEAM-SKIPPER entails. If it involves me being a wingman while you pick up GMILFs at a keno parlor, I'm gonna have to pass.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hesitant to ask what being on TEAM-SKIPPER entails. If it involves me being a wingman while you pick up GMILFs at a keno parlor, I'm gonna have to pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that comment made me spit up orange juice all over my keybaord, well played.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want a "F'ing" Hat, or don't you?...I make the O/U on you getting thrown outa the SkipperBobMobile = 2 miles west of ZZYZX Road [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I order one, what are the chances that there will be a spelling error on it?
Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes: Yours will say "I'm a Giant Nit"
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that comment made me spit up orange juice all over my keybaord, well played.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha. Me too. Mountain Dew up my nose thanks to Bones.

Irieguy
Old 11-22-2005, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody want me to organize the "CALCUTTAS" for the upcoming *STTF-HUC-II* ?...I'm certain that I can get GrekeHaus to do the actual work and since no one thanked me the last time around, I'll expect the same level of courtesy this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll be willing to do the work for this. Should be a piece of cake this time around since I already have most of the framework set up.