Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 05:51 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I don't think I can beat that. I don't believe you "weren't that drunk though." How could anyone be stupid enough to do this without being inexcusably wasted?

[/ QUOTE ]

notice how I didn't say "my friend put on a bunch of hockey gear..." he happens to be a [censored] up individual
Old 11-04-2005, 05:52 AM

Ive got a few, none are that great.

1-trying to bet a girl who I had just met $1000 that I could give her an orgasm that night after hearing her say she had never had one. This is approx an hour after she walked in on me making out with her friend. I was pretty confused when a few days later she referenced me owing her $1000 but she was too embarrassed to tell the story so I had to ask my friends wtf she was talking about.

2-while camping at a waterski tournement I started peeing on the campfire while everyone was circled around it and then almost fell in. I followed this up by kicking some girls out of a tent that wasnt even mine. I felt pretty bad after this one because i had never even met these chicks and have absolutely no idea waht my motivation for kicking them out of their tent was.

One of the best ones Ive heard of was my friend this summer who woke up in the early morning, got out of bed, turned around, and pissed right on the girl sleeping in his bed. He then crawled back in and went to sleep. His roomate was awake and witnessed the whole thing.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:53 AM

I was at the Borgata with a bunch of 2+2 guys playing 2/4. We bought in for a whole bunch of money (before Al Capone thought that was a cool thing to do) and built a huge stack. I don't remember cashing any of that out that night. The next morning I had about what I had the lat time I counted my cash, so I was happy.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:55 AM

- Oh I also tried to take on the entire Longhorn offensive line on New years eve 1987. I was fortunate that they'd won their bowlgame that night and were in pretty good humor.

- And the time some friends & I threw a federale off a bridge in Mexico has to go on my list too.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:57 AM

One more...

At the Mirage in March with josh, GoT and Daver. We played 3/6 and got REALLY drunk for a while on double jaeger bombs. We go eat at the cafe, I order a burger and immediately pass out while giving the table the finger. I wake up for a minute to tell GoT he's gay for ordering a parfait and then pass out again. I guess they woke me up when we were leaving and i made it back to the room.

I decided I wanted to take a shower. I turn the water on, get it, sit down and pass out for about an hour. Eventually I stumble back to bed, still pretty wet. I woke up in the morning and couln't find my pants 9which had all my cash) because I had put them behind the toilet; I guess it seemed like a good place to keep them at the time.

Man, that was a rough night.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:59 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

passing out in the shower drunk = awesome

the other night a drunken ugly bitch stumbled into my room and decided it would be a good idea to take a shower. I have pictures
Old 11-04-2005, 06:00 AM

I'm hoping we can seriously add to this thread by Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping we can seriously add to this thread by Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise I can. ask evan
Old 11-04-2005, 06:01 AM

Yea, waking up was the interesting part. I didn't know where the [censored] I was (I'm talking large scale, like I didn't know I was in vegas). My first thought was that I had passed out on the street in NYC and it was raining really hard. I didn't quite know why I was naked.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise I can. ask evan

[/ QUOTE ]
Josh in vegas = nothing but drunk debauchery.

Remember that weird guy from Wisconsin that came with us to Bellagio our last night there in March? He gave me his cell phone and told me to call his girlfriend and proposition her for anal sex. I did, it was fun.