Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Crazy KK hand, 5 people all in

Hand my gf played yesterday on pokerroom $25NL, $.25BB.

She has KK on the button. Everyone has $25 or so except MP2 who has $40 and my gf has $60.

UTG raises to $1. MP1 raises to $3. Hero pops it to $10 and 5 (yes 5) people call 40BB to see the flop.

Flop comes J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
BB bets $3, everyone calls except MP2. This means everyone left in the hand has $10-$15 and hero has them covered. She pushes in. Thoughts? My thoughts were that she wasn't getting away from KK for $10 more dollars in a $60 dollar pot so why not push it in now with what is hopefully the best of it. No draws are folding and hero could be behind a set or AA but there's so much money in the pot I told her to go ahead and put the rest in and pray.

Anyways 4 people called making a $125 pot. My real question is if we can try to figure out some of their hands, just out of curiosity. Hero won the pot and nobody showed to i'm trying to think WHAT in god's name they could all have. The turn was a 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and river was 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

My thoughts were at least one AJ. Probably a QQ. A QT was maybe out as well as a random high card flush draw (KJ[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]? AK[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]?) Sorry if this is incoherant, I had a rough night last night [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but this hand has been bugging me since it happened.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Crazy KK hand, 5 people all in

Maybe too late now, but on PokerRoom, the hand history displays hole cards for everyone that made it to the showdown.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Crazy KK hand, 5 people all in

Not true, (and I just checked). Pokerroom does NOT show mucked cards in the hand history- only those actually shown at the table.