Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2005, 10:37 PM

Default A Tad OT: What to do, what to do

Whats up. For the past couple of months I've been in a semi-rut playing poker, and have lost interest in the poker that was so profitable to me in the first place (.25/.50 NL)... I started playing MTT at the beginning of the year and loved the excitement, and style and left the cash game scene to mainly play MTT... Early on I had a couple of wins and FT finishes and it was great, but I haven't had a significant win in a couple of months. I'm trying to go back to cash games but its just not working, I either move up limits to where I don't have an adequate bankroll, or simply get bored with the cash games.

Add to that I just spent a ton of money in vegas living it up (post graduation with my best friend) and I'm the most broke I've been in a couple of years. I payed for Vegas, Acapulco, alot of living expenses, etc. etc.

I'm wondering if any of you have experienced a similar situation and how you got back on your winning ways... I'm currently working on building my bankroll up but I haven't been too motivated.

Thanks for all input and listening to this rant.

-Mike