Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 08:36 AM

Default First Checkup (15K), Help me figure out why I suck....

Ok, I haven’t posted these stats ever before, so this is my first checkup. Also, I was trying to improve on my numbers so as not to be embarrassed. I have resigned to the fact that I have a TON of work to do on my game, since I can’t beat some of the softest sites and a relatively low level. I was able to beat the .25-50 level for the tune of over $600 and 7 BB/100. I have since moved to .50-1, and haven’t had any such luck at all. My biggest problem has been at Party and Empire, which I have yet to win at all, only 1 or 2 nights even where I have come out ahead. So, here are my stats, I will give you my impression of them. Please let me know why I suck and the spots I need to improve. Thanks.

All right, let the games begin. I am trying to get the tight aggressive game. I know that I am tight, but am I a little too loose? The 17% VPIP seemed to work really well for the .25-50, but since I have moved up a level, I have added some hands, but it doesn’t seem to have helped. Here are my pathetic aggression numbers at the .50-1 level:

Here are my stats for each hand. Of course, One pair is a big loser. Is this an indication that I take too many tptk or pocket pair to the river? Should I fold more with these hands to aggression?

Probably the worst checkup numbers you have seen (thank goodness for bonuses). Thanks again for the input.