Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Eurobet players, is it worth it?

previous poster is right.. the only thing which i dont like about eurobet is that i cant play the big super tournies.. and in that regard, im not sure if its worth it.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:46 PM

Dear Mr. ******

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide Tournament summary as our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service.
Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided.

Kind regards

David
Eurobet Customer Service

I said I talked to Eurobet about this, why would I lie about it? There is the letter, so you can read it over and over, until you are convinced that I'm right, or you contact them yourself. I have asked for six SnG summaries in the last week, and have received zero in any mailbox.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SNG TOURNAMENT SUMMARIES are NOT sent to any mailbox. I have e-mailed Eurobet about this and they have confirmed that they do not sent tournament summaries at all, even when you request them at the end of a tournament.

I don't play that many SnG's, so it has not been a problem for me. But maybe you do play more than a dozen a day, and that probably will be a pain. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. Rakeback for tournament players adds up to a lot of money.

[/ QUOTE ]
You TOTALLY did NOT talk to Eurobet. Stop giving out false information as fact on here. If you request summaries they are delivered to your eurobet email account. Simply go to their site, log in and click on email, all your HH's will be there. Then simply save the email as a text file and import, it is harder than other sites but they do, indeed send them.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the quality of support at Eurobet I find it highly likely that you are both right. You are right about tournament summaries, and he is telling the truth about the response he got from customer support, because customer support their doesn't have a freaking clue. They have even less of a clue than the other skins.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:13 PM

I have not received any tournament summaries this weekend (100+ SNGs). But, that email that GodJr posted was posted a while ago as well - when I was receiving summaries.

Like I said, sometimes they come, sometimes they don't. No idea why. Just manually enter the results for those that don't show up.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:58 PM

Default yes it is

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SNG TOURNAMENT SUMMARIES are NOT sent to any mailbox. I have e-mailed Eurobet about this and they have confirmed that they do not sent tournament summaries at all, even when you request them at the end of a tournament.

I don't play that many SnG's, so it has not been a problem for me. But maybe you do play more than a dozen a day, and that probably will be a pain. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. Rakeback for tournament players adds up to a lot of money.

[/ QUOTE ]
You TOTALLY did NOT talk to Eurobet. Stop giving out false information as fact on here. If you request summaries they are delivered to your eurobet email account. Simply go to their site, log in and click on email, all your HH's will be there. Then simply save the email as a text file and import, it is harder than other sites but they do, indeed send them.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true... my eurobet accoutn get summaries in the inbox. When my fiance plays some sng's she does not get them in her inbox. Her account is more recent.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:16 AM

My experience has been that they do get sent to your Eurobet e-mailbox, but sometimes they get delayed for a few days for no apparent reason. Generally my histories do arrive eventually though
Old 07-25-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the quality of support at Eurobet I find it highly likely that you are both right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me LOL for a couple minutes.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]