[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
the condom came off while I was in her.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I feel dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I was probably in her condomless for at least several minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean "probably"... if you can't tell the difference then you got bigger problems. Did you put the condom on backwards? The slippery side goes on the outside you noob.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 03:51 AM

Default Re: So I lost my virginity

Dude, I waited for the right girl for my first time. Big mistake. I'd prefer it happened with some unknown slut, like the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th,....girl I slept with.
#4 and #7 were/are pretty cool people.

First time is built up too big. Your concern over STDs is valid. Learn to use a condom dipshit. F'ng sluts is good fun, but don't risk your life over it. Seriously.

BTW-stop jerking so much man. Learn to enjoy pussy. It's nice and it's your friend. The condom fell off because you weren't enjoying it and went limp. Even bad sex has its good moments. Focus in on them. If all else fails, SIIHP next time.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good job sleeping with a slut for your first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no better way. Congrats OP.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:50 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

It's a life/death situation. Not the time to be inaccurate. Bad advice peachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chances hes got AIDs is like 3% if that....hes fine...just get tested for it sometime after a yr is over!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are naive and stupid and I hope [censored] bans you.

On the other hand Wacki is a legend and should be made super-mod.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's a life/death situation. Not the time to be inaccurate. Bad advice peachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chances hes got AIDs is like 3% if that....hes fine...just get tested for it sometime after a yr is over!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are naive and stupid and I hope [censored] bans you.

On the other hand Wacki is a legend and should be made super-mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] wont ban me....and wacki knows what im talkin about so thats all that matters to me.....

chances of him getting AIDS from that girl is very very very low...chances of something else is higher....AIDS is something that is far more under control in recent years and one of the last STDs people should worry about contracting (but of course worry about more b/c of its consequences) Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off
Old 10-10-2005, 05:20 AM

[censored] wont ban me....and wacki knows what im talkin about so thats all that matters to me.....

chances of him getting AIDS from that girl is very very very low...chances of something else is higher....AIDS is something that is far more under control in recent years and one of the last STDs people should worry about contracting (but of course worry about more b/c of its consequences) Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you elaborate on the text above in bold?
Old 10-10-2005, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect