Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Peachy has a Blog????

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, whatever. Last response, because obviously some people are taking things a bit too seriously.

Everyone is using this OOT regular excsue about why they wouldn't expect this out of Alobar. If you really know who the OOT regulars are, you should know at least 3 things.

1) peachy is a girl
2) peachy doesn't post pictures
3) Alobar and peachy are good friends

Now, by knowing these 3 things (which you should, and if you don't, well I'm sorry, but don't go posting about OOT regulars then because basing things on post count will not always be pretty, just try taking poker advice from Sponger [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) you should realize that there is no chance in hell that Alobar would really post a link to peachy's blog. That would be a really dick move. Not that this wasn't, but this was to random internet people, not to someone he considers a friend.

Fine, if you were one of the first few people to open the thread, maybe you were on the wrong end of the deal. Sorry, that sucks. But, there were plenty of OMGWTF replies by 3:35, so those people should've been able to deduce what was going on.

Did Alobar [censored] some people over? Yes.

Is it funny if you weren't one of those people? Yes.

Should pretty much everyone have seen this coming? Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most moronic logic ever. You work in a liquor store. How can you get mad when someone comes in and shoots you in a robbery? You should've expected it! It doesn't make the person any less of a douche.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did Alobar [censored] some people over? Yes.

Is it funny if you weren't one of those people? No.

Should pretty much everyone have seen this coming? No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious, but FYP.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't why i clicked on it. i personally like to get insight about someone outside of a message board environment. it is the reason i still read microbob's blog and occasionally PM him.

its curiosity based, not gender based; for me at least. i click on hundreds of links a week, this was just another.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hear ya man, that's why i said only a certain % of guys are affected by this. i was also curious because i'm one of those blog freaks, have one myself and also enjoy reading other blogs. some say it's gay but whatever, i like them.

*edit* thread-jack for a minute, 25 posts from 1000 OOOOHHH gotta go to work. i'm sure this thread will have 219329038 replies, should be fun to catch up on them later tonight!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone here that is remotely interested in peachy in that way? Obsessed with peachy? Wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me.

I got it bad for the fat chicks of late. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive gained some more weight just for u darlin
Old 09-29-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe if everybody here wasn't obsessed with the riddle wrapped in an enigma that is peachy you wouldn't have such a problem right now. All you people go on and on and on about how much you hate her, and when you think you have a chance of actually learning something about her, or seeing a picture of her, you can't get the blood into your dicks fast enough before clicking on a link.

[/ QUOTE ]

easily the best thing to come out of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but dfoes he think it's true? Is there anyone here that is remotely interested in peachy in that way? Obsessed with peachy? Wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was confirmed that peachy was a guy?
Old 09-29-2005, 04:43 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

Jesus. I figured this was just another OOT drools over girl thread, so I avoided it for an hour. Phew!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight, you think this is funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I read threads before clicking on any links. Chalk this one up as another life lesson learned.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fine if there are actually posts in the thread that suggest there is something much worse that the original posts suggest. There is now, there wasn't when many of us first saw the thread.

There are plenty of different things that are NSFW. What was linked to in this thread is clearly NSFW (and NSFH) in almost all situations. I've been in office situations where I could get away with a lot of NSFW stuff that gets linked here. The link posted had no business being posted here and certainly not without clear and amble warning.

In addition, the link messed with people's computers.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:44 PM

Gotta agree here.

Links like this only crash you're computer if you're too dense to use CTRL-ALT-DELETE to dead them.

If this got you in trouble at work, then A- you probably shouldn't be reading 2+2 at work or B- you can explain that you were tricked into following a bad link.

Alobar is a great poster, and it's pretty sad that all these people populating OOT don't know that, because clearly they don't actually post in the strat forums.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm putting in my vote to have Alobar reinstated.

[/ QUOTE ]

nay
Old 09-29-2005, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hes one of the only people i talk to off the boards and would consider a friend/normal if i had to pick someone

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice pick.