Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2005, 03:58 PM

Default My First Post of the Season!

Well, here goes nothing. I started betting baseball this past weekend and I am up a whopping $132.50 right now, so I figured I would jinx it...

San Francisco -138. How can anybody endorse Javiar Vazquez? His best outing of the year so far has been a 6 inning, 5 ER performance against the Washington Nationals. Until he actually contains anyone, I will continue to bet against him.

Baltimore/Boston Over 10.5(-120). I'll take my chances here... These 2 teams have the hottest bats in the American League right now, and David Wells is a human gas can. Bruce Chen has pitched well in 2 starts against the Yankees, however we all know the funk they've been in... I'm just hoping Wells yields his normal 4-5 runs in the first few innings so I won't have to sweat this one out...

Thats it for tonight! Good luck to all
Old 04-21-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Re: My First Post of the Season!

Sweet!! My first post of the year has me down 0-2. Boston scored their 8 runs, but fat Wells looked like Nolan Ryan all of a sudden... (-60 2win 50)

Same deal with Javier Vazquez...are the Giants really that bad? They can't score off a guy whose E.R.A. was practically double digits after 3 games?(-62.50 2win 50) Oh well...tomorrow is another day.