Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2004, 02:32 AM

Default rating the gaming club.

I know many of you bitch and bitch when things are not right and you post until things are blue in the face but I have to post something GOOD for once.

In the past few days I have been on the phone with TGC about questions on the points, how come they were not updating and my cashout and cashout times.

The CS at TGC is great..they speak English and I believe really try and help you out and not give you the runaround. They came straight out and told us that they screwed up and they were at fault. To fix this problem they would give us another 20% on top of the bonus we already cleared.

CS ratings is 8 of 10 and the reason they are not higher is because they should have had it fixed before this went in to place BUT after they found they had not had the problem fixed did everything they could to make this up to us.

Cashouts - Did they require docs from me like so many have said they have? No.. They might have had to provide docs because of using a credit card or some other reason. I used neteller and I was worried that from all the stories that not only would have to provide docs but my cashout would take at least a week.. NOT the case. I asked for a cashout on friday morning and I got it tonight.

cashout times are around average but could be alittle better to be in the top 5 of the poker world. Party sometimes cashes out in a half hour..I think PS is now instant cashouts. I think TGC is about as fast as UB and thats not bad at all. (although I am spoiled with the party cashout times so not getting my money within a few hours is frustrating) I cashed out for 1 reason. I wanted to see the time frame on how fast or what problems I would get..Got nothing and will redeposit there shortly and continue to play at a site that is there of course to make money but are also there in the best interests of the online poker community.

I see some problems though and thats there is not enough limit traffic here for the players that multi table. I am mainly a NL player but I play limit as well. I dont have a clue what you can do to promote more limit players. I think with a little more of a limit selection that this site will do well (yes even though they are party of the worst network possible)

Players here are mixed like everywhere..have some decent players and have loads of fish so there is lots of money to be made here also.

if anyone is still reading this (you must be bored) I think I will end this long winded post now.

Ty Gaming Club.. You have won me over as a regular customer.