FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: SKYBOOK free half

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd mix up your play as well or they will start shading towards the dogs/favs on you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they deal two lines?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

They do, and they also severely lowered my limits last year [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure? Never heard of this either, just heard Bowmans and Bodog do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying I don't believe you justfademe, but I would just like some more confirmation. I know for a fact, also, that Bodog and Bowmans do.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I havent used them since last year and didnt plan on ever using them again. I never was %100 sure but was sure enough, and when they cut my limits for the second time after asking too many questions about it I just assumed that's what they were doing. I wish I still had the correspondence but I dont. Then again, I'm paranoid all the time so maybe it was just me.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd mix up your play as well or they will start shading towards the dogs/favs on you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the beauty of middling and scalping. This issue basically takes care of iself, especially in the short run. Over the long haul you will take more money from the books that have bad lines, but it is generally a slow enough bleed that they don't notice.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:10 AM

I only have limited experience with them from basketball last year. I have an acquantance who knows more about all the books and has played there longer and let me on to Skybook, and he said he has signed up two differnt accounts there for this reason. Personally, I can't confirm it though. All I notice is that they usually roll the juice in the direction that I'd be just as good most of the time betting at Pinnacle.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the beauty of middling and scalping. This issue basically takes care of iself, especially in the short run. Over the long haul you will take more money from the books that have bad lines, but it is generally a slow enough bleed that they don't notice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty tough to make a nice profit only being able to bet $300 though.

craig
Old 11-04-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty tough to make a nice profit only being able to bet $300 though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]