Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2005, 11:16 AM

Default What is KOTKP? (it\'s today!)

Hey-

For all you new folk I thought I'd explain a little:

A few months ago we had this limit holdem tourney on Stars. We called it King of the Kiddie Pool. Since noone really plays limit holdem tourneys and this is a limit holdem forum, we thought it would be fun. It was. Except a lurker won it. So we had another one. That one was clearly rigged because Gregatron won it. I think he works for Poker Stars support.

The third king of the kiddie pool (KOTKP3) is tomorrow on Poker Stars. You can register with the password provided under the "private tourneys" section of Stars.

I highly recommend it. It's a great time, and a fun chance to play against us forum people for only $11.

This month, bottomset, for some unknown reason, thinks people also want to play PLO8 and Stud hi/lo as well (and NLHE). So those tourney are options as well.

To summarize. PLAY the tourney. It's fun. If you think you aren't good enough to play a bunch of 2+2ers you are right -- but the best player never wins. Poker is all luck. And KOTKP is mostly about pride, last longer bets, and shameful avatar changes.

Tomomrrow. 9pm EST. Poker Stars. do it.