Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Building a B&M bankroll in Vegas

$550? Can't that be made from the comfort of your home almost exclusively through Bonus Whoring?
Old 02-01-2005, 06:38 PM

Ahh, the Caps Lock key - the digital equivalent of writing letters in green ink...
Old 02-01-2005, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just confused because I thought you'd need more than $550 to play in a circuit. I'll confess I don't know exactly what all the circuit is, but I assume it's more than one tournament and I thought it'd be for more than $550. Maybe more than that, I didn't think it was that big of a deal to try to win $550. You can make more than that in a good day at the 3/6 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he is referring to the WSOP circuit events being held at Harrah's properties throughout the U.S. They will be at the RIO in March and the first two events are $500 + $50 buy-in. The schedule can be found here World Series of Poker
Old 02-02-2005, 12:13 AM

" i hate limit but i'm decent enough to win at it, i just like being able to make people fold. " LOL I bet you go bust your first night.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:22 AM

Easy, show up at the Excalibur well rested and sober about 4am. If you are in a hurry, get AA cracked on the first hand, spin the big wheel, hit the 3x spot then hit the $200 space. Boom you are done.

If you don't get your AA cracked just play 2-6 against the drunk tourists and you should be there in a couple of mornings.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:05 AM

well at least i got one decent response jesus christ, and playing poker online isnt an option i hate online poker, i did very well for a while but i've fallen in love with playing live. And umm to the idiot talking about how i'll go broke the 1st night i've gone to the excal several times playing limit and cashed out up at least $ 100 almost every time.