Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: scared of a lucky dood?

[ QUOTE ]
and there is basiclaly no effort in it when you apply it. all you have to do is every couple hands say OMG I FLOP DIS, OMG I FLOP DAT. good people would think you are a loose donkey and believe in luck, so you can take their money when they under estimate your skill.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Now* I understand what you were asking.

And it's still stupid.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so no one considers picking up more pots= money?

[/ QUOTE ]

No... 10 pots with 6 BB each is less than 8 pots with 10 BB each.. I'll let you do the math, but I'll give you a hint... 60 BB < 80 BB!
[ QUOTE ]

of course you dont want to scare people away when you have hands, but then it is easier to keep people in the pot when you have a monster than just pick up random pots when you flop nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow..just WOW! How do you plan to keep people in the pot when you are betting the nuts, but make people run for the hills when you are bluffing?

Did you also develop a mind control device while writing "Poker for Retards"? Can I get a discount on shipping if I purchase them together?

[ QUOTE ]

okay duh i know this doesnt work against good players, but how many good people there is in a table? maybe in higher stakes, but there are a lot of novices in 2/5NL, so yes, i m not taklin about how to beat good people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed this will not work against good players, but it will not work against bad players either. Bad players are calling river raises with MPTK on a 4 flush board because they "KNOW" you are trying to bluff them out. Why do you think you can scare them away??? and WHY DO YOU WANT TO?
Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 PM

okay thank you.
the only person who actaully replied anything other than saying that i m a retard.

and i dun feel like discussiong anymore cause all those bashing.

again, if u guys dont like this topic then dun reply, there are discussions somewehre else.

last thing
for all ur people who say dis doesnt matter.
okay, people are scared of your check so they check to you or they fold to your continuous bet, then isnt that the samething as aggressiveness? because it scares your opponents and allow you pick up more pots? yes being lucky isnt even close to being aggressive in terms of your decision, but the outcome is the same- allow you pick up more pots than usual. so hate all you want, but i m done here. i might be wrong, but i dont get wtf you ppl want from me, i never siad i was right, i was tryin to get help here and everyone is juss being a bitch.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay thank you.
the only person who actaully replied anything other than saying that i m a retard.

and i dun feel like discussiong anymore cause all those bashing.

again, if u guys dont like this topic then dun reply, there are discussions somewehre else.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever thought about taking a composition 101 class? that might help.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:17 PM

Default MOVE TO BEGINNERS AND IGNORE

Oh.
My.
Aching.
Christ.

To Shant: Yes you really should! To Dominic: You could get carpal
tunnel from typing that on every post in here!

-ZEN
Closed Thread