Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 12-12-2005, 06:56 PM

Default (LC) I_love_JD on Stars

Played a couble of rebuy tournaments with this player on stars , she has gone on too win the weekly leader board.

At one point she was saying to someone "you dont know who I am" as if was a well known person/player.

However seen her photo in the stars lobby and I am none the wiser?

Seems to always have a big stack in the rebuys and annoyingly bluffed me off a hand when sat to my left [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

She also said is new to the site whcih pokerdb seems to backup.

Wouldnt normally post this sort of chatter discussion and maybe should be in news views and gossip but the comments she made intrigued me.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: (LC) I_love_JD on Stars

She probably meant that she was one of the top players on the Poker Stars leader board.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:43 PM

early in tourney still in rebuy, she raised utg with KTo and called my button push for 2x buyin lol
Old 12-12-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
early in tourney still in rebuy, she raised utg with KTo and called my button push for 2x buyin lol

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa ppl play crazy during rebuy period?? gosh
Old 12-12-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She probably meant that she was one of the top players on the Poker Stars leader board.

[/ QUOTE ]

No we all knew that as she had being going on that PS was rigged against her winning the leaderboard, this was Sunday when she was hoping to win. Any bad beat etc was cos of this complaining hadnt won a hand for ages and that stars dint want a woman winning the board.

Someone said course its not rigged and she started saying dont know who I am, other sites have done it to me etc etc, was definatley as if a well known player.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:11 PM

I played with this player in a $11 multi last nite. Got down to 2 tables with her. I thought pretty good. Does JDWest ring a bell? Because he was sweating her (obviously the JD reffered to in the name).
Old 12-12-2005, 08:23 PM

Default This is Weird

The fact that she is completely new to Poker Stars, Won two tournaments and final tables two others in HER FIRST WEEK on stars(according the pokerdb, her only cashes are from the week she won tlb), and consequently won the TLB raises a red flag in my mind. Not saying that she cheated with illegal software or anything like that. Just suggesting that it is more likely that she did than other players.

But besides that, pretty impressive results.

As for knowing who she is, I don't nor do I care. Just another player who seems to be good.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:27 PM

Default Re: This is Weird

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that she is completely new to Poker Stars, Won two tournaments and final tables two others in HER FIRST WEEK on stars(according the pokerdb, her only cashes are from the week she won tlb), and consequently won the TLB raises a red flag in my mind. Not saying that she cheated with illegal software or anything like that. Just suggesting that it is more likely that she did than other players.

But besides that, pretty impressive results.

As for knowing who she is, I don't nor do I care. Just another player who seems to be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

or, just moved to stars from another site? i mean, you really think shes using cheating software? to do what, look at other players hands haha
Old 12-12-2005, 08:33 PM

I don't know. I have no idea. but something just doesn't seem to add up to me. It seems TOO unlikely that she tears apart tourneys on other sites, and JUST moved to stars, only to win the stars TLB in her first week.

I think there has to be some other explanation. Maybe she just changed her SN on stars.

If i am the only person who thinks there is something missing here, then I will shut up.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know. I have no idea. but something just doesn't seem to add up to me. It seems TOO unlikely that she tears apart tourneys on other sites, and JUST moved to stars, only to win the stars TLB in her first week.

I think there has to be some other explanation. Maybe she just changed her SN on stars.

If i am the only person who thinks there is something missing here, then I will shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are an idiot. Please explain to me why someone can't win the TLB their first week? Obviously it's a new SN for someone that already played there. Not that hard to figure out.