Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 02:49 PM

Default What is Neo-Tech/ Neo-Cheating?

Someone loaned me this book years ago but I never read it. I forgot about it until happening across something about it at a blackjack site. Anyway, I googled but all I came across was a bunch of stuff that ultimately said nothing. I'm sure it's a bunch of BS but I am curious, nevertheless.

Sorry if I am barking up the wrong forum but this seemed like the most likely place to get the answer.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Re: What is Neo-Tech/ Neo-Cheating?

Here's a link.

Neo Tech is much bigger than just poker, but this is probably what you heard about. There's a small amount of helpful advice (tracking your results, simple psych stuff), but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.
--
Scott
Old 10-25-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point of that is to make yourself aware of it so that you don't fall prey to those manipulations yourself. The guy who wrote those books is no idiot or mere advocate of cheating.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a link.

Neo Tech is much bigger than just poker, but this is probably what you heard about. There's a small amount of helpful advice (tracking your results, simple psych stuff), but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.
--
Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I've actually gotten two bulk mails from those people. Or at least someone claiming to be from them. I show it to everyone who visits my apartment, I'm all "Hey check this out apparently I'm being offered magical powers." Total fruitcake stuff .
Old 10-25-2005, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a link.

--
Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I've actually gotten two bulk mails from those people. Or at least someone claiming to be from them. I show it to everyone who visits my apartment, I'm all "Hey check this out apparently I'm being offered magical powers." Total fruitcake stuff .

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah what a dumbass evil quack. All people knowledged know that timecube discovery is true un-lie fact.