Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-30-2005, 05:41 PM

Default i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

i was driving (isn't this how it always starts?) on a suburban two lane street in the left lane with a black truck next to me in the right lane, i look in my rear view mirror and there is an entirely too loud white camaro that is maybe a half a foot from my rear.

i look down thinking that maybe i need to step on the gas? i am going 54 in a 40 mph zone, now i am not the type that pumps the brakes to get tailgaters away and the real problem is that he is pissed b/c the black truck is going the same speed as me so he is blocked in and can't get around us. well instead of going 60 mph to please this guy so he can meander between us i decide to just stay course and resume speed.

now this guy is really close to me, so close that when he decides to whip his car into the right lane and try his luck over there that he actually clips my car. its subtle, but i feel my car bump forward. now i am not a nit and am pretty cool about these type of things especially since i drive a large SUV and i seriously doubt that it did any damage to my car being that his car probably hit slightly underneath the bumper (i know this b/c i have been hit from behind 3 times by sports cars).

well the truck turns right and the camaro floors it and i am left wondering if he realizes he hit me?

i take off after him and he is sitting at a red light 3 cars back in the right lane and the left lane is empty in front of me but i still stop even with him. i roll down my window and tell him to pull over. he ignores. i tell him to pull over and honk. he then makes a cup with his hand over his ears and mouths, "i can't hear you" (well played i have to admit). he then starts smile and tell me to [censored] off etc, really just acting like a prick.

i have a baseball in each of two cupholders in my car (so that they don't roll around), i grab one and throw the ball at his window as hard as i can...if the window weren't rolled up it would have hit him between the eyes. it scares the [censored] out of him and he freaks out. i say, "get out of your [censored] car you piece of [censored]." (this was an easy throw for me since i am left-handed BTW)

he doesn't flip out instead he stops all his gestures and kind of goes silent and looks forward. i take the other ball and again throw it at his window, his window shakes and he jumps in his seat a little...i laugh a little inside. a black guy in a truck behind him i notice has his jaw dropped.

at this point i just start yelling at him but i don't remember what i said, probably that i was going to kill him or something but it happened so fast that honestly can't remember what i said. the whole time he just stared to the front of his car saucer-eyed (quite different from the cocky [censored] talking from the beginning). then the light turned green and he drove off and stuck his middle finger out of the window.

i put my flashers on and got out and picked up my two baseballs (they are major league baseballs and i wasn't leaving without them).

then to calm down i went to best buy to spend my $50 gift card and bought:

CD's
Matisyahu- live at stubbs
DVD's
Millions
Me and You and Everyone We Know
The Ice Storm (it was only 6.99 what a deal!)
Old 12-30-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

Congratulations on the DVD deal. Also, I always retrieve baseballs after using them in such fashion.

Perrier
Old 12-30-2005, 05:44 PM

i liked the ice storm.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:49 PM

what if his window's shattered how awesome would that be
Old 12-30-2005, 05:50 PM

you're a pretty good baseball player too, right? didn't break the window? reinforced or something?

nice job on the matisyahu btw...
Old 12-30-2005, 05:51 PM

i'm on your side for this one

just hearing that he drove away then gave you the middle finger makes me mad though.. just hearing about it! i wanted to read on and hear you catch up to him again and some more fun stuff happen
Old 12-30-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a black guy in a truck behind him i notice has his jaw dropped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you feel the need to tell us he was black?

<font color="white">I am totally kidding. Nice story. </font>
Old 12-30-2005, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't break the window?

[/ QUOTE ]
i actually got a lot on it considering i was in the sitting position and his window was even cracked a little bit which is the reason it rattled when it hit which makes me think that it would be really tough to break a window by throwing a baseball from car to car from sitting in a driver's seat.

the problem is you cant reach all the way back to throw the ball or your hand hits your window, you lose velocity b/c of this.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you feel the need to tell us he was black?

[/ QUOTE ]
b/c the story requires details and this is what i remember about the guy, that he was black and that he drove a truck. does that make me racist?
Old 12-30-2005, 05:58 PM

why did you feel the need to tell us that he was in a truck?