Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2005, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Criss Angel Mindfreak

A pathetic noob insult over post counts and a grammar attack in the same thread.. get a life guy... Always the last resort in an internet argument. sigh. Whats next you're momma jokes?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:23 AM

You know, if you weren't such a pathetic waste of air, you'd realize that the procedure around here is simple.

You make a claim.

Someone asks you to back it up.

At this point, you have two choices, be a dick like you were, or just put in a [censored] link. Its not complicated work.

I mean, seriously, if it was this simple, wouldn't you want to be the one who led all of OOT to the understanding of Criss Angel? You're quickly going on my ignore list...20 posts in, here's hoping you don't keep up at this pace.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:30 AM

And Mr.hypocrite I see the procedure is also to insult someone right off the bat when you don't get your way? Typical "Do as I say not as I do" forum insulter. I don't need to prove anything to you, especially now. gg have the last word, I won't be reading it. *poof*
Old 08-04-2005, 04:02 AM

except that he's right, and it makes no sense fo ryou to be acting like you are?
Old 08-04-2005, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And Mr.hypocrite I see the procedure is also to insult someone right off the bat when you don't get your way? Typical "Do as I say not as I do" forum insulter. I don't need to prove anything to you, especially now. gg have the last word, I won't be reading it. *poof*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, dumbass. Provide a link or remain full of [censored].
Old 08-04-2005, 02:08 PM

It's not all camera tricks. Lots is just plain old standard magic. But it isn't very well done, in my opinion.

I did get a good laugh when he did the prediction of the women's card, the Qd. I had just listened to a CD where a mentalist/magician explained the basic prediction and said it was a good opener for a mentalism act.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:14 PM

What CD?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:16 PM

Worst theme song ever.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:19 PM

That show on E that makes fun of reality shows made fun of that show so bad , I couldn't stop laughing. This guy is full of it though, he's like David Blane on crack and at least David Blane was the first to market that stuff, and had a hot wife.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:46 PM

I think it was in a set of CD's I bought on ebay. They are self published by the mentatist/magician David Harper aka Millard Grubb, describing his mentalism act(s). You can search using the keyword "mentalism" on ebay, but I don't think they are being offered right now, but they may be in the future.

I think the basic effect is reasonably well known among mentalists, but I hadn't heard of it before. The basic effect I'm talking about is the prediction of the card, not its revelation by the moving and levitation of the card.