Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: 30/60 - Results so far - Kind of bragging

Thanks for this answer, that is exactly the kind of constructive answer I was looking for. Have you considered the fact that it's a 6-8 tabling 30/60 graph ? Does it change anything at all ? I'm sure 1.75BB/100 is easily doable by someone 2 tabling the 30/60 but what about 6-8 tabling it ?

Thanks
Old 11-26-2005, 12:43 PM

My comment had nothing to do with your win rate, just the fact that people seemed to be shocked at how "good" the graph looked because there wasn't a lot of variability or whatever. But that's what graphs of 100k+ hands look like.

As for your win rate, it's great. There's not a lot to be said there. 2 is better, 1 is worse, blah blah blah.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if 1.75BB/100 was a good win rate for 30/60 full ring 6 tabling. All comments are welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it very hard to believe that someone beating this game up for that much money doesn't know that it is good.

I think this forum may get annoying very quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be rude by nobody is being forced to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you are rude and agree with you completely. I opened this forum and thread on my own choice.

The part that was lame was the OPs tone and coy wording. "I was wondering if 1.75BB/100 was a good win rate for 30/60 full ring 6 tabling." Anybody skilled enough to beat this game for that much already knows it is a solid win rate. This is like Angelina Jolie standing in front of you naked and saying, "so, do you think I am pretty?". Duh!
Old 11-27-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if 1.75BB/100 was a good win rate for 30/60 full ring 6 tabling. All comments are welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it very hard to believe that someone beating this game up for that much money doesn't know that it is good.

I think this forum may get annoying very quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be rude by nobody is being forced to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you are rude and agree with you completely. I opened this forum and thread on my own choice.

The part that was lame was the OPs tone and coy wording. "I was wondering if 1.75BB/100 was a good win rate for 30/60 full ring 6 tabling." Anybody skilled enough to beat this game for that much already knows it is a solid win rate. This is like Angelina Jolie standing in front of you naked and saying, "so, do you think I am pretty?". Duh!

[/ QUOTE ]

would you like a tissue?
Old 11-27-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
would you like a tissue?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude this is the bad beat forum. It is totally inappropriate to complain about whining in here.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
would you like a tissue?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude this is the bad beat forum. It is totally inappropriate to complain about winning in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
would you like a tissue?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude this is the bad beat forum. It is totally inappropriate to complain about whining in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one that spots the irony here? haha jk