Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Girl cheats, guy pwns her

Because I think taking your car and driving her back would have been a major pain in the ass.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:16 PM

OK, there are like 4 posts that mention "Devil's Advocate". The "Worst Movie Ever" thread is down a page or two.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it actually requires any game if the girl is enough of a drunken whore.

I know a smoking hot chick who is 100% drunken whore. She's had the same boyfriend for about 6 years now. I know him as well. I wouldn't say we're friends but he's a pretty cool guy.

One night around midnight a couple years ago, she shows up at my house shitfaced. She can drink like a fish and gets pretty out of control when she's drunk. She's trying to kiss me, grope me, etc. I'm telling her repeatedly that it's not going to happen. I get her to settle down and we go sit in front of the TV for a few minutes.

I start asking what the hell she's doing out driving around wasted, especially considering that she lives at least 10 miles from my house. She says, "I didn't come from my house. I came from the bar." There is a bar about a mile down the road from where I live. I ask who she was with at the bar with. She was at the bar with her boyfriend and another couple. I ask where they are. She tells me they are still at the bar. I look out in my driveway. There's her boyfriend's truck. This dirty skank took her boyfriend's keys out of his coat at the bar and left in his truck without telling anyone to come to my house to [censored] me!

I can't think of many circumstances under which I can condone drinking and driving, but I really had no idea what the hell else to do with her at the time. I sent her on her way. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

These letters made you feel the need to make a somewhat long brag post that has very little to do with the OP? You didn't even try to end it by bringing it back to the original story. If you're gonna post this [censored], at least TRY to make it seem related to the story by tieing it in at the end.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:18 PM

Amazing.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The good thing about being a guy is that when I eventually bump into the young lad who finger-blasted you on top of a towel dispenser last Saturday, we'll have a shot and laugh our heads off about the time it happened.

[/ QUOTE ]
brilliant b/c its true. this was greatness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. This was greatness. I hate whores. The world needs more whores, but they need get e-mails like this and then be made to wear a scarlet A or something.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:06 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

funny post. i was with him at first. i wanted to hold him after he expressed his concern over her possible poop problems in the bathroom. but i guess i decided i am not a fan.

his email back was like an olivia thing where it loses points just because you know his intention was to send it to everyone so he could be like 'haha, look how cool i am, i'm so funny and mean, she is so pwned.' when he was obviously bothered by what happened.

i also think he ruined it with his ending about her thighs. i was all like, o no u di-int! if he was so disgusted by her then why was he with her in the first place. plus that's just too mean for my tastes. i have a hard time sympathizing after that.

basically i think she is awesome because the funniest part about this whole thing is when she asks him to keep his eyes peeled for her sunglasses, that ruled.!!

yay for apologetic sluts who like jelly beans !! !! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

p.s.
dear ex bf,
we could have had love. but you ruined it. and now i can't wait to tell everyone you're stupid, ugly, and have a small weiner.
T T F N....EVER HAHA!
-gorie
Old 12-07-2005, 10:30 PM

Brad is cool, but loses points for the lame closing paragraph.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the best part is when she asks for her sunglasses

[/ QUOTE ]

this was my favorite part, too. they were probably Gucci and she probably wears them with her Uggs.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatcha tryin to say about gucci sunglasses?? huh??
Old 12-07-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Long-winded diatribes from drunken whores I couldn't care less about".

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess we know brad's vote on the "could/couldn't care less" debate.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:34 PM

Damn, that was sweeeet! Thanks for posting it, I think I'll reread it a few times over the next few days to keep the laugh going.

By the way, what the hell is the B&T?

[ QUOTE ]
it's pretty hard to respect some B&T chick who comes out to spend the night at my place

[/ QUOTE ]

And P.S. I love the way she spends practically the whole message talking about her feelings and how much they mean to her, not the guy's feelings. I think the sunglasses make up pretty much the rest of it. This was not the right approach! Great stuff.